How to install a font on your MAC
1. Download a font via the link specified in file “Help.pdf”/ “Instruction.pdf”/item page.
2. If font files are packed to the archive (for example, RAR, ZIP), firstly you need to extract them from the archive.
3. Run the font file font as a regular application by clicking on the icon. Font manager and font preview window will be automatically launched. Click on “Install” button. Font will be installed on your computer. If the font contains various typefaces (there will be multiple files in an archive), you will also need to install each of font files.
4. If during setting a font the application you are working with has been already launched, it is necessary to completely close it and start again. There’s no need to restart the computer.
The font is installed on your computer and is now available for all Office and Adobe applications, including Photoshop and PowerPoint.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps