How to install a font on your Windows PC
Download a font via the link specified in file “Help.pdf”, “Instruction.pdf” or item page.
2. If font files are packed to the archive (for example, RAR, ZIP), firstly you need to extract them from the archive.
3. Open the Windows > Fonts folder and copy the font files there. If your Windows has been installed with default settings, the path to the folder is as follows C:\Windows\Fonts
4. If during setting a font the application you are working with have been already running, it is necessary to completely close it and start again. You don’t need to restart your computer.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps