PowerPoint: How to change your contact information, links, logo
1. Open the presentation. Click on “View” tab in the top toolbar. Select “Slide Master” button.
2. Enter master slide editing mode and select the first slide. Delete the default logo and insert your own. Supported formats include .PNG and .JPG, but firstly we recommend you to paint your logo with integrated vector tools in PowerPoint. This will significantly improve a quality of your logo during the broadcast via the widescreen projectors and during the print of your presentation.
3. Any contact information can be edited as a plain text.
4. You can change/add links to social networks icons. Just select an icon (image/object) and open the context menu (left-click). In the pop-up menu select “Hyperlink …” Paste an address, link or email in the opened window, in the “Address” field. Click “OK”. You can change any link in a similar way.
5. After making all necessary changes in the top menu, click on the button “Close Master View”.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps