Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
In KeyNote presentation you can use the graphs and charts created with built-in tools. To change the data to your own you need:
1. Right-click and highlight the graph/chart and click on “Edit chat data” button.
2. In the newly opened table edit the data (add new fields or delete existing, if necessary). Close the table. The data in the table is saved automatically. You can see the edited form of the graph in real time.
Other Similar Posts
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps
- Keynote: How to work with content slides?
- Keynote: What filling options can be used for the elements?