Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
You can save the slides as images in PNG, TIFF or JPG. In the top menu select “File” > “Export to” > “Images…” Select the required format in a pop-up window and specify the range of slides that you want to save as images. If you want to save all the slides, check the point “ALL”. Press “Next…”.
In the opened window select the folder where you want to save the images. Set the default name for the slide. During the export, KeyNote will automatically add the sequence number to this name.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps
- Keynote: How to work with content slides?