Keynote: Working with vector maps
Vector maps are created by integrated vector KeyNote tools. For more information about using all the features see “Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps.”
Besides the standard features you can highlight certain regions or group of regions in vector maps by setting colors. You can also use vector maps of certain regions only by removing any unnecessary ones.
Other Similar Posts
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps
- Keynote: How to work with content slides?
- Keynote: What filling options can be used for the elements?