PowerPoint: How to change your presentation colors to colors of your brand
1. Call the “Theme Colors” dialog box any way you like (see How to change the color scheme of the presentation to a different preinstalled color scheme). At the bottom of the dialog box select “Customize Colors…”
2. In the opened window “Create New Theme Colors” where you can specify the colors you need.
3. At the bottom of the window specify the name (“Name” field) of a new color scheme.
4. Click “Save”. Color scheme has been created.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps