PowerPoint: Inserting photos – “Drag & Drop” function
“Drag & Drop” function can be used in every slide of your presentation to insert photo/image.
Open the folder where the required image is located. Drag the image file with a courser directly into the field for inserting an image.
Click on the active icon in the field for inserting an image. This opens a dialog box in which you can select the image to be inserted.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps