PowerPoint: How to set color themes (XML) in PowerPoint (MAC)
Please copy all the files from the folder “XML Files” to this folder:
MAC (Option 1)
MacintoshHD > Users:YourUserName > Library > Application Support > Microsoft:Office > User Templates > My Themes > Theme Colors
If your PowerPoint was running during the process of copying files, it is necessary to completely close and restart it for changes to take effect.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps