PowerPoint: How to work with master slides
Information: Slide Master is responsible for the look (template) of your presentation. Standard information that is repeated on every slide (for example, logo) is added to the master slide and is automatically broadcasted to all content slides of your presentation. Moreover, editing tools and master slides settings allow you to change/customize a color scheme of the presentation, as well as its background and default fonts.
1. To enter the editing master slide mode click on “View” tab in the top toolbar. Select “Slide Master” button.
2. All major changes made in the first slide are displayed in the working area.
3. You can change a logo, a background or a color scheme of your presentation, standard fonts used as default and add links to the objects. After making all necessary changes in the top menu, click on the button “Close Master View”. All changes you’ve made will be applied to every content slide.
5. After making all necessary changes in the top menu, click on the button “Close Master View”.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps