PowerPoint: Working with vector maps
Vector maps in PowerPoint templates Site2MAX were created with built-in PowerPoint vector tools. If you’re interested in all the features, see: “Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations”.
In addition to the standard features in vector maps you can select individual regions or groups of regions by setting colors. Besides that you can use vector images of particular regions, removing all the unnecessary ones.
Other Similar Posts
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Keynote: How to use iconic fonts?
- Keynote: Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps