Both Microsoft and Google offer presentation platforms with their Suites. Microsoft’s platform, PowerPoint, has more creative designs, but it does cost you something. However, Google Slides is free, although with less animation ability. In this tutorial, we compare PowerPoint and Google Slides.
First, we’ll cover how to use PowerPoint and Slides. Then we’ll review their main differences.
First, when you open your PowerPoint document, pick a theme. Here the “Gallery” theme is chosen. However, if you want additional themes, click the bottom right “more themes” button.
PowerPoint offers a small number of simple themes, but you can always use our database of professional free templates for Powerpoint:
Once you have your template chosen, just click on the boxes and fill them in as prompted.
Once you have your title and subtitle filled in, you can add notes to your presentation—for your eyes only. Do this by clicking the “notes” button on the bottom bar.
Once you have a title page, you will want to add text slides. Click on the “Insert” tab, as shown below. Then hit “New Slide.” From there, you can choose the style of slide you want.
Now that you have a secondary slide fill in the title space and start filling in your main text.
Once you have filled those out, play around with the animations under the “Animations” tab. Here you can choose to have your titles or bullet points fly-in, fade-in, or simply appear.
Now that you have your presentation ready, how about you check out transitions? Under the “Transitions” tab you can create different effects when giving your presentation. Having classy slides that fade into each other could be a nice touch. Be sure to click on whichever slide you want to have the entering transition.
Now that you’re finished click on the “Slide Show” tab and start “From Beginning.” Your slideshow has just begun!
There is a lot more to PowerPoint that you can find by experimenting and trying new things out.
The first thing you see when opening Google Slides is very similar to PowerPoint.
However, the themes are on the right-hand side of the document. In this example, the “Focus” template was chosen. At the bottom of the page, you can also add in your speaker notes. You can also use free templates HiSlide.io for Google Slides.
Once you have filled in the information, insert your additional slides under the “Insert” tab at the bottom.
After you have finished your presentation, the “Present” button is at the upper right. The “Share” button is also next to it so that you can collaborate.
Again, there is so much more to explore in Google Slides.
Online vs. Desktop Access
PowerPoint is designed for PC usage. It has numerous templates, and themes, but they are all downloaded. You can create a creative or professional presentation. However, PowerPoint’s online version is oversimplified. It does not have the same variety or customizability.
Google Slides is designed for online use. Its collection of simple templates and many fonts are all stored in the cloud. However, the offline version of Slides is very similar to the online version of PowerPoint. Its capacities are cut in half.
The features that each platform offers are heavily dependent upon whether they are online or offline.
PowerPoint – offline – provides a multitude of animated effects, varying from in-slide motion to transition animations. All these effects are well-designed.
Google Slides – online – presents simple templates and not many animations. However, since Google Slides is online, it also is a fantastic team-based platform. If you share your Google Slide, you can collaborate online with your colleagues and friends.
Comparing PowerPoint and Google Slides reveals both of their strengths and weaknesses. But whether you should get one of the other depends on your needs. If you want to create a solo professional, creative presentation, PowerPoint is the way to go. However, if you want a free platform that allows team-collaboration, Google Slides is your best option. Both platforms are geared toward different audiences.
How to Change the Color of Bullet Points in Google Slides?
Some people may want to change bullet point color in their Google Docs just to make their points stand out, especially from other bullet points in the document. You can use the same approach to changing Google Slides bullet points as well as their standard Docs. These instructions will help you better understand how to make bullet points change color in Google Slides and the rest of the Google Suite.
Creating a Bullet List
The first step is showing how to create a bullet list. You can start in 2 ways: you can have text written already before bulleting, or you can start with the bullet point.
- If you are going to start with the bullet point, you will need to go into the “Format” menu, then select the “Bullets & numbering” option. Within that menu, you can choose between a “Numbered List” or a “Bulleted List.” Then you can select the bullet point that you want.
- If you already have words written out, you can go through the same process as mentioned above; only you will need to highlight the area to which you want to add bullets.
- You can follow these same steps if you want to add additional levels to your presentation.
How to Customize Your Bullet Points
Now that you know how to add bullet points to your Google Slide or Google Doc, you can customize the bullets to achieve your desired look. You can choose from the different styles of bullets, or you can even select what color you want your bullets to be. If you wish to add the same color to the bullets or change colors for each bullet, you do follow similar steps.
- Start by highlighting the line or lines to which you want to add color.
- Next, go up to the “Text Color” option on the bar, then you will see what colors from which you can choose.
- If you do not see a color that you like, you can create your color as well by going to the “Custom” option.
- You can perform this step as many times as you need to, depending on what style you are trying to achieve with your document.
- If you also want to customize the bullets as well as the colors, you can go to the bulleting option, then select “More bullets.”
- You aren’t limited to just different styles of bullets or colors. You can also choose between different symbols and even emojis if you decide for your bullets.
- You can just repeat this process as needed to achieve your desired look.
Thanks to all of these options, you can create a custom document or slide that can genuinely help make your project stand out. Sometimes you merely want to make a statement with your project to get your point across or just to make it visually appealing. Customizing your bullets can be a great way to do that.
How to Rename a Slide in Google Slides?
Google Slides is a free online presentation program that lets you create slideshow presentations that can contain text, images, shapes, sounds, animations, and videos.
You can think of Google Slides as a basic yet online version of Microsoft PowerPoint that offers similar and different features. The primary advantage of Google Slides is that it allows real-time slide sharing and collaboration without the need to send attachments back and forth.
In this article, you will learn the process of how to rename slides in Google Slides.
For each time you create a new presentation in Google Slides, it is by default titled “Untitled presentation.” You will find the name on the top left corner of the new slide screen. You rename the template by clicking the name of it in the upper-left corner and typing an appropriate name or your desired title.
And, whenever you work online, the changes are saved nearly instantaneously, which is why there is no ‘Save’ button in Google Slides.
There are different ways to rename a presentation based on whether the presentation is in your Drive list or opened in slides. Nevertheless, you should not forget to rename it.
Additionally, when you link to slides in the presentation, you’ll be presented with the names of the slides. Since the slides already have a name, having the ability to rename the slides comes in handy when you are working on several slides.
So, how can you rename each slide on Google Slides? In most cases, slides are named automatically, which tend to be based on the content of the title text. However, if you don’t have this title element, or you utilize the title element for something else, the names of your slides can be different from how you want them to be—another reason why renaming slides can be useful.
Renaming a Slide in Google Slides
When naming files, ideally, you should do so in a manner in which you and your collaborators know the contents or give a brief description of the slides. Try to be explanatory and avoid numbering files that have edits from previous versions. The names of slides in Google slides can be up to 255 characters long.
Essential Steps to Rename a Google Slide When Open in Slides
- Be sure to be in the Google Slide window.
- Click on ‘Untitled presentation’ or other relevant wording in the top left corner.
- Enter the new name.
- Click ‘Ok’ to confirm and save changes.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
- Click the ‘File’ tab from your doc.
- Click on ‘Rename.’
- Enter your new title.
- Click ‘Ok’ to confirm and save changes.
Essential Steps to Rename a Google Slide When in Drive
- From Drive, click the ‘More’ menu button.
- Click on ‘Rename’.
- Enter your new title.
- Click ‘Ok’ to confirm and save changes.
Renaming Google Slide Master Slide
If you want to rename the Master slide, you can click ‘Rename’ from the menu above, or you can right-click the context menu, as shown in the following image:Google Slides: Add or Remove Headers, Footers and Page Numbers
The header refers to the section of a document that appears in the top margin. On the other hand, the footer refers to the area of a document that appears in the bottom margin. Text inserted in the header or footer will show on each page of the document where you can add names, dates, and titles.
However, unlike Google Docs or Microsoft PowerPoint, there is no dedicated option to add or remove headers, footers in Google Slides. Still, you can insert them manually just like any other text, and if you want, you can also add page numbers to your Google Slides, and this is the subject of this article.
Adding Headers and Footers in Google Slides
Listed are the steps you can follow if you want to add Google Slides header and footer.
Step 1: Open your presentation in Google Slides.
Step 2: Choose the Slide where you want to add a header or footer.
Step 3: Select the ‘Text box’ from the Toolbar dropdown menu. Then click and drag to form a text box on the slide. If you’re adding a header, drag it on the top margin and on the bottom footer margin.
Step 4: Now enter the text for the header or footer. You can change the text’s font, size, alignment, color, and style using the options found on the Toolbar.
Adding the Same Footer or Header on Multiple Slides
If you have several slides with the same layout and want to add a Google Slides footer or header to all of them, you can do it quickly as long as they come from a similar layout master.
Step 1: Select the slide where you want to insert a header or footer.
Step 2: Click ‘Slide’ and select ‘Edit Master’ from the dropdown menu.
Step 3: The Master Editor View should open.
Step 4: Click the Insert placeholder dropdown arrow on the Toolbar and choose Text Box.
Step 5: Draw a text box where you want to place the footer or header.
Step 6: Now enter the text. You can change the text’s font, size, alignment, color, and style using the options found on the Toolbar.
Step 7: Click the “X” button at the upper-right to exit the master view. The footer or header text will appear on all the slides that are derived from this slide master.
How to Delete Headers and Footers in Google Slides
Now, when you want to delete the header or footer from your Google Slide Presentation, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open the presentation in Google Slides, from which you want to remove headers and footers.
Step 2: Click ‘View’ from the top menu and select “Master’ from the dropdown menu.
Step 3: Right Click to Delete the header or footer text.
Step 4: Click the “X” button at the upper-right to exit the master view. The footer or header text will be removed on all the slides that are derived from this slide master.
Adding Page Numbers on Google Slides
If you want to affix page numbers to Google Slides, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open a presentation in Google Slides to which you want to add numbers.
Step 2: From the Toolbar menu, click ‘Insert’ and select ‘Slide numbers’ form the dropdown.
Step 3: Click on Apply.
Note: When adding slide numbers, if you don’t want your title slide to be numbered, you need to check the box next to ‘Skip title slides.’ Alternatively, if you’re going to number only specific slides, choose ‘Apply to Selected’ instead of ‘Apply.’
How to Get Rid of Slide Numbers from Google Slides
Step 1: Open the Google Slide presentation containing the slide numbers that you want to remove.
Step 2: Choose the ‘Insert’ tab at the top menu.
Step 3: Select ‘Slide numbers’ at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Choose the ‘Off’ option.
Step 5: Click the ‘Apply’ button.How to Add Google Slides Presentations to WordPress?
Do you want to embed Google slides on a website? Be it for direct linking, social media, or even on a WordPress website, a slide show is quite handy and offers an excellent way to share information.
Read on as we will show you the two different methods on how you can add Google Slides presentations to WordPress easily.
Method 1: How to Add Google Slides in WordPress Using the oEmbed Plugin
This method is an easy way to go and works favorably for beginners. Here you’ll just need the URL of the presentation that you’ve published on Google Slides.
But, first, make sure you’ve installed and activated the WordPress oEmbed plugin in your site. The plugin works pretty straightforwardly, and there are no settings that you need to configure.
Before you can embed your slide presentation, you’ll need the shareable URL of your Google Slides presentation.
To do that, you can create or upload the presentation in Google Slides that you want to embed and then click on ‘File’ and choose ‘Publish to the web’ in the dropdown.
You should see a pop up that will let you configure slideshow settings such as the delay between slides and autoplay. Click the ‘Publish’ button to make your Slide presentation public, as shown in the image.
After clicking on ‘Publish,’ click ‘OK’ to confirm and continue the process. Now you ought to see a URL that you can use to embed your Google Slides presentation on your WordPress website.
Copy the code and head over to your WordPress Admin dashboard and then to the page or post where you seek to embed your Google Slides presentation. Paste the code to the’ Text’ tab of the WordPress Editor.
It’s important to note that the embed URL should be on its own line. Or else, the plugin may not see the embed link as a valid conversion. Once you click on the Publish button, you should be able to see your Google Slide embedded in your WordPress site.
Method 2: How to Add Google Slides Embed Code in WordPress
Another way to embed google slides in WordPress is to code it manually. That said, with this method, you don’t need to install any plugin, and it is a practical option if you don’t frequently embed Google Slides on your WordPress site.
To get started, you need to open the presentation you want to embed. Then click on ‘File’ and choose ‘Publish to the web’ in the dropdown.
You should see a pop up where you can configure the slideshow settings. Click the ‘Publish’ button to make your Slide presentation public, as shown in the image.
After clicking on ‘Publish,’ click ‘OK’ to confirm and continue the process. Then, click on the ‘Embed’ tab and then copy the code.
Head over to your WordPress Admin dashboard and then to the page or post where you want to add or embed your Google Slides presentation. Paste the embed code to the ‘Text Editor’ tab in the WordPress editor.
Once you click ‘Publish’ or ‘Update,’ you should see your embedded Google slide presentation. Note that you shouldn’t switch to the ‘Visual’ editor after pasting the embed code. Doing so will ruin the embed code, and you’ll then see the codes as plain texts instead of your slide presentation.
So, those are the steps to embed Google Slides presentations to WordPress. We hope this article has shed some light on just how the process works. Use any of the methods to embed presentations on your WordPress website to impress your visitors.Best Slide Transitions and Animations for Presentations
One of the best ways to capture the audience’s attention is by using transitions and animations in your presentations. For this reason, it’s common for presentation software to include a wide array of these effects. However, this can make it harder for you to decide which ones to incorporate into your show. Let’s look at some of the best ways to choose which effects you incorporate into the show and how you can apply them to the presentation.
What’s the Difference Between Animations and Transitions?
Let’s start by looking at some of the differences between the two most commonly used types of effects, animations, and transitions. While many people assume that animations and transitions are the same things, this isn’t the case. Transitions are used when you are moving from one slide to the other. For this reason, they will be applied to the whole slide. Because of the entire slide is used, you will only be able to use one transition effect per slide.
In comparison, animations can be applied to every element of the slide. For example, you might want to have an animation for the text and a different animation for a picture. Because of this, you will be able to use multiple different types of animation for each of the elements on the slide. The way that you apply these effects will often depend on the kind of software that you are using to create the presentation. For example, different platforms might offer different types of effects. To help you with this, let’s look at some of the most common types of presentation platforms and how you apply effects on them.
Let’s start by looking at how you can add a slide transition in the show. These will make it easier to distinguish between different slides. It can also be a great way of keeping your audience engaged.
Applying Transitions in PowerPoint
Let’s start by looking at how you can find and implement the best PowerPoint transitions. First, you will need to move to the Transitions tab. This tab will give a long list of potential options. You will then be able to find the one that will work best with your presentation.
The transitions are placed into three separate categories to make this choice easier. These are subtle, exciting, and dynamic. Also, when you click on an effect, you will see a preview of how it will look when applied to the show. This preview can give you an idea of whether it will work with your presentation.
Applying Transitions in Keynote
Another popular type of slideshow creation technology is Keynote. Using Keynote can be a little trickier for you to find and apply transitions. First, you will need to go to the navigation panel. Then, you will need to click on the Animatebutton in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
This choice will bring up a list of transition options from which you can choose. Once done, you will need to decide how for how long you want the effect to last. You will also need to determine when you want the transition effect to start. After this, select the build order button.
Adding Transitions in Google Slides
To add transitions to Google Slides, you will need to enter the Transitions tab at the top of the screen. This tab will cause the Transitions pane to appear. In this section, you will have several options from which you can choose. Having choices will ensure that you can find and apply the right one for your presentation.
Another powerful effect tool that you can use is animations. These can give you more control over the presentation, letting you choose when each element is introduced. It will also allow you to bring the audience’s attention to critical areas. Let’s look at some of the ways you can apply these.
Adding PowerPoint Animations
To add an animation to a PowerPoint presentation, you will need to use the Animations tab.
There, you will see the various effects offered by the platform. These are often categorized to make it easier for you to select the best one. For more complicated options, you might want to use the More Effects buttons at the bottom of the window.
Adding Animations Keynote
As we mentioned earlier, to add animation, click on the element to which you want to apply the effect. Then, select the Animate option.
This choice will bring up a list of options. There are divided into three sub-categories: build-in, build-out, and action. Then you can go through the steps to create the one that works best for you.
Adding Animations in Google Slides
In Google Slides, you will need to right-click on the object that you want to animate. Then, select the Animate option.
This selection will present a list of animation options for you to consider. Select the right element by clicking on it. You will then be able to customize it further, deciding at what time it plays and how long it will run. When doing this, you should know that Google Slides might limit the number of animations you can include to 13.
Benefits of Animations and Transitions
As we’ve seen, there are multiple ways to access these effects when you are creating a presentation. There are several reasons why you might want to consider using them during your slide show. First, it helps improve your presentation’s appearance.
For this reason, your audience will often appreciate a few effects to break up the show. Besides, you will be able to use effects to help emphasize the critical points of the presentation. For example, it will allow you to control the pace of the show, controlling when each new point is introduced. Controlling the speed of the show will let you determine how much discussion each element receives before you move on. Finally, these will allow you to grab your audience’s attention, ensuring they remain engaged with the presentation.
Best Practices When Using Effects
While the best animations and PowerPoint transitions can be a great tool, you will need to learn how to use them correctly. First, you should make sure not to overuse them because this can distract from the message. For example, it might be wise to stick to one or two transition effects throughout the presentation to make sure that it doesn’t feel too disjointed. You should also make sure to consider your audience. The type of audience will often influence the kind of effects that you will need to use. As an example, if you are giving a business presentation, you might want to keep the effects to a minimum, to make sure that you don’t distract them. However, if you were presenting to a group of children, you might want more effects to keep them engaged with the show.
In addition to choosing the right effects, you will need to think about the duration that you will be using. For example, you don’t want them to run for too long, to risk the audience getting bored. On the other hand, if they move too quickly, you might induce feelings of motion sickness. To solve this problem, you should try using each transition at multiple speeds. This trial and error will allow you to pick the one that works best in your presentation.
After going through the process, you should also make sure to preview each of these effects. Previewing is a great way to make sure that it is having the desired impact on the audience. It will also allow you to recognize when something is too distracting or doesn’t look visually appealing. You will then be able to tweak that element. By doing this, when you give the presentation, everything will look the way you want it to look. If, after trying multiple settings, you still can’t get an effect to work, you might want to consider removing it from the presentation entirely.
Best Transitions and Animations in a Business Presentation
As we’ve seen, there are multiple factors to consider when choosing which animation or transition you are going to use. Most importantly, you don’t want to allow them to overshadow the show. However, some types of effects will work well in most presentations. Let’s look at some of them.
Let’s start by looking at some of the most popular PowerPoint transition options. First, you might want to use a fade. Depending on your needs, you can either have it slowly fade into the next slide or fade to black. Another popular option is the ability to push. Pushing causes the new slide to move the old one off. There are multiple ways of doing this, such as shifting from the bottom of the side. Another PowerPoint transition option is to cut. Cutting causes the old slide to disappear and the new one to materialize instantly. Finally, you can either cover or uncover. This option means that the new slide will be covering the old one, or be lifted from the top of the old one. With each of these choices, there is a range of customization options, so you can find the one that works best for you.
When creating a PowerPoint presentation, you might also want to include some of the most popular animations. In this area, you will have four options from which to choose. First, you might want to add an entrance effect. This effect will allow you to determine when the element arrives, which is excellent for controlling the pace. You might also want to consider an emphasis animation. These are designed to bring attention to the parts that are already visible on the slide.
In some cases, these types of effects might not work with all the elements. If this is the case, merely choose a different kind of emphasis animation. The third type of animation in PowerPoint is exit effects. This effect will cause an element to leave the presentation. Finally, you may want to add motion to the display. Though this category can be a little more complicated, learning to use this technology effectively will allow you to have a significant impact on your audience.
Adding Sound Effects to the Presentation
In some cases, you might want to add a sound effect to help highlight an important point. However, if you overuse this, you risk irritating the audience. For this reason, you should only use a sound effect when necessary. To create a sound effect, you will first need to click on the element that you want to apply to the sound effect. You will then need to move to the Custom Animation pane. Then, you will need to select the Effect Options to display more information.
Once done, you will be able to choose the Sound option. There you will be presented with multiple options.
In some cases, you might even want to use a custom sound. After choosing the sound, you will need to select when it gets played. For example, do you want to play it after a click, or as soon as the transition begins? After deciding this factor, you will need to think about how long the sound will play. In most cases, this should only be for a few seconds. If it’s too long, you might risk overshadowing the presentation. Finally, you might want to control the volume, to make sure that it’s comfortable for the audience. You will also be able to do this on a Mac, following the same procedures. However, because of the different operating systems, it might look a little different to some of the example images provided.
Animations and transitions can be a great way of capturing your audience’s attention and highlighting important points. Hopefully, you will now have a better understanding of the most popular animations available and how to apply them to your presentation. We also discussed some of the ways to make sure that you use these elements wisely to avoid overwhelming your audience. So, the next time you are creating a presentation, you can use transitions and animations more confidently.Review of a “Vivat” Free Template for Professional Business Presentations
Do you want to impress listeners with your presentation? Then it is necessary to choose a professional template with a stylish color theme and guaranteed high quality. This template meets all these requirements. What if we say that it is possible to get such a template for free!? Can’t you believe it? Click on the link and make sure that it is true. A set of 21 unique slides is available for free! Now let’s see what its main features are:
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
- Three unique versions for PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote software. You can get them for free and download themes for Google Slides, PowerPoint or Keynote in a few clicks. Try a free version first and decide which template you want to get next!
- Multipurpose visual elements. On demo slides, you’ll find various lists, tables, maps, diagrams, charts, and other infographics. Developers thoroughly structured the template so that it successfully covers various topics. Thus, the slide can be used for a wide range of marketing or business projects.
- Perfect quality. Although developers offer Keynote template free download, they state that the pack has no defects. Various device resolutions are not an obstacle for the template. It looks equally perfect on all devices.
- A modern color theme. For a successful speech, it is not enough to place text or data on slides. It is important to draw listeners’ attention. A vivid and stylish presentation will be appealing. The chosen color palette looks restrained and modern.
- Ease of use and ease of perception. If you take advantage of PowerPoint template free download, you’ll see that no special training or skills are required to master the pack. It is enough to have basic computer knowledge, and you won’t encounter any problems. Moreover, the combination of structural blocks helps simplify perception and make topics more comprehensible. Your presentations will be clear and attractive.
A high-quality professional presentation template is what every skilled speaker requires. This template is approved by hundreds of users. What is more pleasant is that the element is fully free. In addition, it has modern stylish design. Let’s review its main features:
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
- Multipurpose visualization elements. A retro PowerPoint template includes 25 unique slides. On the sample, you see multipurpose elements such as charts, tables, mockups, lists, infographics, etc. Each visualization tool is designed for the display of different types of information. Thus, their combination allows covering a wide range of topics and visualizing any type of information.
- High quality. Perfect quality on all possible devices is an obligatory requirement of developers. They create and offer only high-quality tested packs that do not have defects. This set of slides is free of any type of problem with template quality. Users can freely display presentations on different equipment.
- Free download. Absolutely every site visitor can download these retro slides for PowerPoint presentations for free. A free download is an excellent chance to try products of the developer before making a purchase.
- A stylish color theme. The template is characterized by a thought out combination of a professional structure and modern design. Thus, the chosen color theme perfectly matches numerous presentations. Retro looks restrained and attractive.
- Ease of use. All free PowerPoint templates of this developer are designed for users with different levels of skills. Thus, even beginning users won’t have any difficulties. All functions are as clear as possible. It is enough to have basic computer skills to master the element.
The template will help draw listeners, create a professional presentation in a few minutes and make complex questions comprehensible.Review of a “Service Provider” Presentation Template
A stylish modern presentation template is a useful tool for every office employee who wants to create a professional presentation on service providers. It is a well-structured pack that includes various types of slides. Each block is professionally developed. The template is available for Keynote, Google Slides, and PowerPoint software. As a result of our testing, the following characteristics have been identified:
Download PowerPoint PPT version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides theme >
- High quality. Perfect quality is its main feature. Developers create high-quality elements that look excellent on various devices with different resolutions. The quality of structural blocks and elements is easily customized. Thus, developers guarantee that the set of slides will be free of visible defects, and your PowerPoint presentation on a service provider will be perfect.
- Free download. This template is available without paying! Just a few clicks and you can use it as you wish.
- Vector elements. Visual elements are equipped with built-in tools. They allow customizing a number of vector characteristics. For instance, users can edit size or colors.
- Stylish color theme. In addition to perfect specs and improved functionality, the template that is designed for a managed service providerhas a stylish color theme that looks vivid and restrained at the same time.
- Multipurpose pack. The template comprises various types of slides including lists, profiles, tables, charts. The abundance of multipurpose visualization tools allows covering a wide range of topics. It is an excellent template for a proposal to provide service. However, it is possible to use the pack for other business or marketing presentations.
- Ease of use. Developers tried to make the template as clear as possible. They prove that even beginners won’t encounter difficulties while creating presentations on the basis of the pack. All tools are clear, and the template does not require additional training.
Is it possible to get a professional high-quality template for free? Yes, it is! Are you surprised? Then click on the link and download this PPT Business Template for free. Developers offer the set of slides absolutely without paying. Let’s consider what the template consists of:
- Text slides
- Charts and diagrams
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
All elements are professionally structured and developed. The pack is available for PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote software. It has the following features:
- Excellent quality. The developers of the pack guarantee that slides are free of defects. They state that the template can be perfectly displayed on various devices without loss of quality.
- Free download. Just do not waste time and take advantage of ppt slides free download. Every site visitor can get the pack for free.
- Vector characteristics. Due to built-in tools, users can customize elements in a few clicks. It means that you can edit the size, shape or color of the chosen elements.
- Ease of use. The template will be clear even for users who do not have special computer skills. According to developers’ words, computer literacy is not an obligatory requirement. If you know the basic computer functions, you won’t encounter any sort of difficulties.
- Multipurpose elements. Due to a wide range of applied structural blocks, it is possible to display a great number of business topics. The chosen set of slides is suitable for reports, proposals, business plans, etc. Visualization tools will simplify topic consideration.
To conclude, it is necessary to say that not only this pack but numerous PowerPoint Templates, Google Slides, and Apple Keynote templates are also available for free on the website. Thus, you can try one of the ppt templates offered on the site and download it for free. So, you won’t spend money and will understand whether their products are suitable for you.How to Add Narration to Google Slides Presentation? How to Open Google Slides in Android? Review of a high-quality “Eva” template: 5 reasons to download the template
If you’re an office employee or manager, this pack will be a useful working tool for you. Slides help simplify topic consideration and perception and create professional presentations easier. There are five reasons to choose the pack:
Download Free PowerPoint version >
Download Free Keynote version >
Download Free Google Slides version >
- Free download. Every user can download this Eva PPT template for free. Just pass a simple registration procedure and download elements without restrictions. There are separates unique versions designed especially for PowerPoint Goggle Slides, or Keynote software. Choose the necessary one and get it in two clicks.
- Perfect quality. This pack looks perfect on any equipment. Developers guarantee that no visible defects will appear if you display it on projectors or any other office hardware. If you download the template, be sure that your presentations will not have visible defects or blurred slide segments.
- Multipurpose elements. This free PPT presentation template comprises multipurpose slides, on which various visualization elements are combined. Due to such a variety of visual tools, users have an opportunity to display all possible types of data and information. Charts, tables, maps, and other useful elements help make topic consideration more comprehensible, as well as draw listeners’ attention.
- Easy-to-use ready-made pack. Even those users who do not have a background or additional skills do not encounter difficulties. This is a free Google Slides theme for professional presentations. The element is equipped with all necessary built-in tools that help cope with work easier and quicker. Vector elements are fully editable.
- Modern design. Slides look stylish and vivid. The chosen color palette is restrained but modern. A minimalistic theme is welcome for business presentations and numerous digital projects.
The template serves as an excellent working tool that helps visualize topics, attract an audience and catch their attention. You’ll be able to visualize questions and make even the most complicated issues clear and perceivable.How to Save or Share a Google Slides Presentation?
Google Slides can be a great platform to create a presentation. By creating and storing your files in the cloud, you will be able to work on the slideshow from anywhere in the world. However, to do this effectively, you will need to know how to save and share your slides.
How to Save Google Slides
First, you might want to learn how to save your work. In Google Slides, this is a straightforward process. As you write, the document will be saved to the cloud automatically. The updated copy will be available the next time you open the Google Slides presentation.
How to Save Google Slides to Flash Drive
In some cases, you might want a physical copy of your presentation. This copy will allow you to alter it, even without access to the internet. For this reason, you might want to save it to a flash drive. To do this, you will need first to insert the drive into the computer. Then, you will have to download the file. You can do this by navigating to the File button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
Clicking on this button will open a drop-down menu. In this area, you will have to find and select the Download Asoption. This option will create another menu with a list of the formats that you can use. Select the one that will best suit your needs.
Once you download the file, you will have to open it and select the Save As option. Then, you have to select the Computer option. This option will bring up a list of all the files on your computer.
Navigate to the flash drive and click Save. In some cases, you might also have to adjust the title of the file.
How to Share Google Slides
Often, when you create a presentation, you might want other people to deliver their feedback to help you improve the project. One of the best ways of doing this is by sharing your slides with them. To Google Slides share, go to the Filebutton in the top left-hand corner. This button will open a menu. At the top of the page, you should see the Share icon. Clicking on this will allow you to choose to whom you send it. Often, the way you will share a file is by entering an email address. If you want to send a message explaining the message, you can click on the pencil icon. Once you have finished, you should hit the Done button.
Google Slides can be a great tool to employ when you are trying to create a presentation, allowing you to collaborate with your workmates and store the presentation in the cloud. So, use these tips to make sure that you always have access to your files.Review of Zien Presentation Template: Why do you Need this Pack?
Are you looking for free animated PowerPoint templates? This pack is the perfect option for your future professional presentations. Every user who is engaged in digital project creation will highly evaluate this pack. On the site, there are versions for Google Slides, PowerPoint, or Keynote software.
Download free PowerPoint version >
Download free Keynote version >
Download free Google Slides version (19 slides) >
Who needs the set of slides? All managers, office employees, businessmen, and entrepreneurs. If you have to display a professional presentation, the template will help cope with this task easier.
It has the following features:
- Excellent quality without any sort of visible defects. This free animated PowerPoint pack does not have any defects. Developers guarantee that slides won’t have defects and such nasty problems as blurred segments on slides or visible pixels. Slides are perfectly adjusted to all types of screens and equipment. You can display your presentation on any device, and your listeners will enjoy its high quality.
- Free download. If you want to find a professional template for an animated presentation and download it for free, this pack is what you need! It is available for free for absolutely all users.
- Multipurpose slides. 20 multipurpose well-structured slides comprise this template. Due to various visualization tools, it is possible to display all sorts of information and data. On the sample, you’ll find combinations of various visual elements.
- Premade easy-to-use pack. It is perfect assistance for users. Due to built-in tools, users can work quicker and easier, as well as edit vector elements. The pack won’t cause difficulties even if you’re a beginner and do not have special skills. If you choose an animation for Google Slides, be sure that listeners will perceive your issue better, and you’ll be able to catch their attention for the entire speech.
The pack is a useful and effective tool for the creation of modern and professional presentations.