One of the best ways to capture the audience’s attention is by using transitions and animations in your presentations. For this reason, it’s common for presentation software to include a wide array of these effects. However, this can make it harder for you to decide which ones to incorporate into your show. Let’s look at some of the best ways to choose which effects you incorporate into the show and how you can apply them to the presentation.
What’s the Difference Between Animations and Transitions?
Let’s start by looking at some of the differences between the two most commonly used types of effects, animations, and transitions. While many people assume that animations and transitions are the same things, this isn’t the case. Transitions are used when you are moving from one slide to the other. For this reason, they will be applied to the whole slide. Because of the entire slide is used, you will only be able to use one transition effect per slide.
In comparison, animations can be applied to every element of the slide. For example, you might want to have an animation for the text and a different animation for a picture. Because of this, you will be able to use multiple different types of animation for each of the elements on the slide. The way that you apply these effects will often depend on the kind of software that you are using to create the presentation. For example, different platforms might offer different types of effects. To help you with this, let’s look at some of the most common types of presentation platforms and how you apply effects on them.
Let’s start by looking at how you can add a slide transition in the show. These will make it easier to distinguish between different slides. It can also be a great way of keeping your audience engaged.
Applying Transitions in PowerPoint
Let’s start by looking at how you can find and implement the best PowerPoint transitions. First, you will need to move to the Transitions tab. This tab will give a long list of potential options. You will then be able to find the one that will work best with your presentation.
The transitions are placed into three separate categories to make this choice easier. These are subtle, exciting, and dynamic. Also, when you click on an effect, you will see a preview of how it will look when applied to the show. This preview can give you an idea of whether it will work with your presentation.
Applying Transitions in Keynote
Another popular type of slideshow creation technology is Keynote. Using Keynote can be a little trickier for you to find and apply transitions. First, you will need to go to the navigation panel. Then, you will need to click on the Animatebutton in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
This choice will bring up a list of transition options from which you can choose. Once done, you will need to decide how for how long you want the effect to last. You will also need to determine when you want the transition effect to start. After this, select the build order button.
Adding Transitions in Google Slides
To add transitions to Google Slides, you will need to enter the Transitions tab at the top of the screen. This tab will cause the Transitions pane to appear. In this section, you will have several options from which you can choose. Having choices will ensure that you can find and apply the right one for your presentation.
Another powerful effect tool that you can use is animations. These can give you more control over the presentation, letting you choose when each element is introduced. It will also allow you to bring the audience’s attention to critical areas. Let’s look at some of the ways you can apply these.
Adding PowerPoint Animations
To add an animation to a PowerPoint presentation, you will need to use the Animations tab.
There, you will see the various effects offered by the platform. These are often categorized to make it easier for you to select the best one. For more complicated options, you might want to use the More Effects buttons at the bottom of the window.
Adding Animations Keynote
As we mentioned earlier, to add animation, click on the element to which you want to apply the effect. Then, select the Animate option.
This choice will bring up a list of options. There are divided into three sub-categories: build-in, build-out, and action. Then you can go through the steps to create the one that works best for you.
Adding Animations in Google Slides
In Google Slides, you will need to right-click on the object that you want to animate. Then, select the Animate option.
This selection will present a list of animation options for you to consider. Select the right element by clicking on it. You will then be able to customize it further, deciding at what time it plays and how long it will run. When doing this, you should know that Google Slides might limit the number of animations you can include to 13.
Benefits of Animations and Transitions
As we’ve seen, there are multiple ways to access these effects when you are creating a presentation. There are several reasons why you might want to consider using them during your slide show. First, it helps improve your presentation’s appearance.
For this reason, your audience will often appreciate a few effects to break up the show. Besides, you will be able to use effects to help emphasize the critical points of the presentation. For example, it will allow you to control the pace of the show, controlling when each new point is introduced. Controlling the speed of the show will let you determine how much discussion each element receives before you move on. Finally, these will allow you to grab your audience’s attention, ensuring they remain engaged with the presentation.
Best Practices When Using Effects
While the best animations and PowerPoint transitions can be a great tool, you will need to learn how to use them correctly. First, you should make sure not to overuse them because this can distract from the message. For example, it might be wise to stick to one or two transition effects throughout the presentation to make sure that it doesn’t feel too disjointed. You should also make sure to consider your audience. The type of audience will often influence the kind of effects that you will need to use. As an example, if you are giving a business presentation, you might want to keep the effects to a minimum, to make sure that you don’t distract them. However, if you were presenting to a group of children, you might want more effects to keep them engaged with the show.
In addition to choosing the right effects, you will need to think about the duration that you will be using. For example, you don’t want them to run for too long, to risk the audience getting bored. On the other hand, if they move too quickly, you might induce feelings of motion sickness. To solve this problem, you should try using each transition at multiple speeds. This trial and error will allow you to pick the one that works best in your presentation.
After going through the process, you should also make sure to preview each of these effects. Previewing is a great way to make sure that it is having the desired impact on the audience. It will also allow you to recognize when something is too distracting or doesn’t look visually appealing. You will then be able to tweak that element. By doing this, when you give the presentation, everything will look the way you want it to look. If, after trying multiple settings, you still can’t get an effect to work, you might want to consider removing it from the presentation entirely.
Best Transitions and Animations in a Business Presentation
As we’ve seen, there are multiple factors to consider when choosing which animation or transition you are going to use. Most importantly, you don’t want to allow them to overshadow the show. However, some types of effects will work well in most presentations. Let’s look at some of them.
Let’s start by looking at some of the most popular PowerPoint transition options. First, you might want to use a fade. Depending on your needs, you can either have it slowly fade into the next slide or fade to black. Another popular option is the ability to push. Pushing causes the new slide to move the old one off. There are multiple ways of doing this, such as shifting from the bottom of the side. Another PowerPoint transition option is to cut. Cutting causes the old slide to disappear and the new one to materialize instantly. Finally, you can either cover or uncover. This option means that the new slide will be covering the old one, or be lifted from the top of the old one. With each of these choices, there is a range of customization options, so you can find the one that works best for you.
When creating a PowerPoint presentation, you might also want to include some of the most popular animations. In this area, you will have four options from which to choose. First, you might want to add an entrance effect. This effect will allow you to determine when the element arrives, which is excellent for controlling the pace. You might also want to consider an emphasis animation. These are designed to bring attention to the parts that are already visible on the slide.
In some cases, these types of effects might not work with all the elements. If this is the case, merely choose a different kind of emphasis animation. The third type of animation in PowerPoint is exit effects. This effect will cause an element to leave the presentation. Finally, you may want to add motion to the display. Though this category can be a little more complicated, learning to use this technology effectively will allow you to have a significant impact on your audience.
Adding Sound Effects to the Presentation
In some cases, you might want to add a sound effect to help highlight an important point. However, if you overuse this, you risk irritating the audience. For this reason, you should only use a sound effect when necessary. To create a sound effect, you will first need to click on the element that you want to apply to the sound effect. You will then need to move to the Custom Animation pane. Then, you will need to select the Effect Options to display more information.
Once done, you will be able to choose the Sound option. There you will be presented with multiple options.
In some cases, you might even want to use a custom sound. After choosing the sound, you will need to select when it gets played. For example, do you want to play it after a click, or as soon as the transition begins? After deciding this factor, you will need to think about how long the sound will play. In most cases, this should only be for a few seconds. If it’s too long, you might risk overshadowing the presentation. Finally, you might want to control the volume, to make sure that it’s comfortable for the audience. You will also be able to do this on a Mac, following the same procedures. However, because of the different operating systems, it might look a little different to some of the example images provided.
Animations and transitions can be a great way of capturing your audience’s attention and highlighting important points. Hopefully, you will now have a better understanding of the most popular animations available and how to apply them to your presentation. We also discussed some of the ways to make sure that you use these elements wisely to avoid overwhelming your audience. So, the next time you are creating a presentation, you can use transitions and animations more confidently.Review of a “Vivat” Free Template for Professional Business Presentations
Do you want to impress listeners with your presentation? Then it is necessary to choose a professional template with a stylish color theme and guaranteed high quality. This template meets all these requirements. What if we say that it is possible to get such a template for free!? Can’t you believe it? Click on the link and make sure that it is true. A set of 21 unique slides is available for free! Now let’s see what its main features are:
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
- Three unique versions for PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote software. You can get them for free and download themes for Google Slides, PowerPoint or Keynote in a few clicks. Try a free version first and decide which template you want to get next!
- Multipurpose visual elements. On demo slides, you’ll find various lists, tables, maps, diagrams, charts, and other infographics. Developers thoroughly structured the template so that it successfully covers various topics. Thus, the slide can be used for a wide range of marketing or business projects.
- Perfect quality. Although developers offer Keynote template free download, they state that the pack has no defects. Various device resolutions are not an obstacle for the template. It looks equally perfect on all devices.
- A modern color theme. For a successful speech, it is not enough to place text or data on slides. It is important to draw listeners’ attention. A vivid and stylish presentation will be appealing. The chosen color palette looks restrained and modern.
- Ease of use and ease of perception. If you take advantage of PowerPoint template free download, you’ll see that no special training or skills are required to master the pack. It is enough to have basic computer knowledge, and you won’t encounter any problems. Moreover, the combination of structural blocks helps simplify perception and make topics more comprehensible. Your presentations will be clear and attractive.
A high-quality professional presentation template is what every skilled speaker requires. This template is approved by hundreds of users. What is more pleasant is that the element is fully free. In addition, it has modern stylish design. Let’s review its main features:
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
- Multipurpose visualization elements. A retro PowerPoint template includes 25 unique slides. On the sample, you see multipurpose elements such as charts, tables, mockups, lists, infographics, etc. Each visualization tool is designed for the display of different types of information. Thus, their combination allows covering a wide range of topics and visualizing any type of information.
- High quality. Perfect quality on all possible devices is an obligatory requirement of developers. They create and offer only high-quality tested packs that do not have defects. This set of slides is free of any type of problem with template quality. Users can freely display presentations on different equipment.
- Free download. Absolutely every site visitor can download these retro slides for PowerPoint presentations for free. A free download is an excellent chance to try products of the developer before making a purchase.
- A stylish color theme. The template is characterized by a thought out combination of a professional structure and modern design. Thus, the chosen color theme perfectly matches numerous presentations. Retro looks restrained and attractive.
- Ease of use. All free PowerPoint templates of this developer are designed for users with different levels of skills. Thus, even beginning users won’t have any difficulties. All functions are as clear as possible. It is enough to have basic computer skills to master the element.
The template will help draw listeners, create a professional presentation in a few minutes and make complex questions comprehensible.Review of a “Service Provider” Presentation Template
A stylish modern presentation template is a useful tool for every office employee who wants to create a professional presentation on service providers. It is a well-structured pack that includes various types of slides. Each block is professionally developed. The template is available for Keynote, Google Slides, and PowerPoint software. As a result of our testing, the following characteristics have been identified:
Download PowerPoint PPT version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides theme >
- High quality. Perfect quality is its main feature. Developers create high-quality elements that look excellent on various devices with different resolutions. The quality of structural blocks and elements is easily customized. Thus, developers guarantee that the set of slides will be free of visible defects, and your PowerPoint presentation on a service provider will be perfect.
- Free download. This template is available without paying! Just a few clicks and you can use it as you wish.
- Vector elements. Visual elements are equipped with built-in tools. They allow customizing a number of vector characteristics. For instance, users can edit size or colors.
- Stylish color theme. In addition to perfect specs and improved functionality, the template that is designed for a managed service providerhas a stylish color theme that looks vivid and restrained at the same time.
- Multipurpose pack. The template comprises various types of slides including lists, profiles, tables, charts. The abundance of multipurpose visualization tools allows covering a wide range of topics. It is an excellent template for a proposal to provide service. However, it is possible to use the pack for other business or marketing presentations.
- Ease of use. Developers tried to make the template as clear as possible. They prove that even beginners won’t encounter difficulties while creating presentations on the basis of the pack. All tools are clear, and the template does not require additional training.
Is it possible to get a professional high-quality template for free? Yes, it is! Are you surprised? Then click on the link and download this PPT Business Template for free. Developers offer the set of slides absolutely without paying. Let’s consider what the template consists of:
- Text slides
- Charts and diagrams
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
All elements are professionally structured and developed. The pack is available for PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote software. It has the following features:
- Excellent quality. The developers of the pack guarantee that slides are free of defects. They state that the template can be perfectly displayed on various devices without loss of quality.
- Free download. Just do not waste time and take advantage of ppt slides free download. Every site visitor can get the pack for free.
- Vector characteristics. Due to built-in tools, users can customize elements in a few clicks. It means that you can edit the size, shape or color of the chosen elements.
- Ease of use. The template will be clear even for users who do not have special computer skills. According to developers’ words, computer literacy is not an obligatory requirement. If you know the basic computer functions, you won’t encounter any sort of difficulties.
- Multipurpose elements. Due to a wide range of applied structural blocks, it is possible to display a great number of business topics. The chosen set of slides is suitable for reports, proposals, business plans, etc. Visualization tools will simplify topic consideration.
To conclude, it is necessary to say that not only this pack but numerous PowerPoint Templates, Google Slides, and Apple Keynote templates are also available for free on the website. Thus, you can try one of the ppt templates offered on the site and download it for free. So, you won’t spend money and will understand whether their products are suitable for you.Review of a high-quality “Eva” template: 5 reasons to download the template
If you’re an office employee or manager, this pack will be a useful working tool for you. Slides help simplify topic consideration and perception and create professional presentations easier. There are five reasons to choose the pack:
Download Free PowerPoint version >
Download Free Keynote version >
Download Free Google Slides version >
- Free download. Every user can download this Eva PPT template for free. Just pass a simple registration procedure and download elements without restrictions. There are separates unique versions designed especially for PowerPoint Goggle Slides, or Keynote software. Choose the necessary one and get it in two clicks.
- Perfect quality. This pack looks perfect on any equipment. Developers guarantee that no visible defects will appear if you display it on projectors or any other office hardware. If you download the template, be sure that your presentations will not have visible defects or blurred slide segments.
- Multipurpose elements. This free PPT presentation template comprises multipurpose slides, on which various visualization elements are combined. Due to such a variety of visual tools, users have an opportunity to display all possible types of data and information. Charts, tables, maps, and other useful elements help make topic consideration more comprehensible, as well as draw listeners’ attention.
- Easy-to-use ready-made pack. Even those users who do not have a background or additional skills do not encounter difficulties. This is a free Google Slides theme for professional presentations. The element is equipped with all necessary built-in tools that help cope with work easier and quicker. Vector elements are fully editable.
- Modern design. Slides look stylish and vivid. The chosen color palette is restrained but modern. A minimalistic theme is welcome for business presentations and numerous digital projects.
The template serves as an excellent working tool that helps visualize topics, attract an audience and catch their attention. You’ll be able to visualize questions and make even the most complicated issues clear and perceivable.Review of Zien Presentation Template: Why do you Need this Pack?
Are you looking for free animated PowerPoint templates? This pack is the perfect option for your future professional presentations. Every user who is engaged in digital project creation will highly evaluate this pack. On the site, there are versions for Google Slides, PowerPoint, or Keynote software.
Download free PowerPoint version >
Download free Keynote version >
Download free Google Slides version (19 slides) >
Who needs the set of slides? All managers, office employees, businessmen, and entrepreneurs. If you have to display a professional presentation, the template will help cope with this task easier.
It has the following features:
- Excellent quality without any sort of visible defects. This free animated PowerPoint pack does not have any defects. Developers guarantee that slides won’t have defects and such nasty problems as blurred segments on slides or visible pixels. Slides are perfectly adjusted to all types of screens and equipment. You can display your presentation on any device, and your listeners will enjoy its high quality.
- Free download. If you want to find a professional template for an animated presentation and download it for free, this pack is what you need! It is available for free for absolutely all users.
- Multipurpose slides. 20 multipurpose well-structured slides comprise this template. Due to various visualization tools, it is possible to display all sorts of information and data. On the sample, you’ll find combinations of various visual elements.
- Premade easy-to-use pack. It is perfect assistance for users. Due to built-in tools, users can work quicker and easier, as well as edit vector elements. The pack won’t cause difficulties even if you’re a beginner and do not have special skills. If you choose an animation for Google Slides, be sure that listeners will perceive your issue better, and you’ll be able to catch their attention for the entire speech.
The pack is a useful and effective tool for the creation of modern and professional presentations.54 Best Free Keynote Templates 2019 (UPD)
An important remark before you get down to reading the article and looking through templates: we constantly update the review and add new templates to it. Thus, it is advisable to save it so that be able to find the latest and newest free Keynote templates quickly and easily.
As presentations have gained popularity in the modern world, the necessity to provide users with premade professional templates has appeared. Our task is to create high-quality slides and templates that will be useful for users, perfectly visualize information and simplify their work.
Hislide.io is a professional web site, on which visitors will find hundreds of templates. It is a real library of premade slides for presentations. In this article, we gathered all our Keynote templates that are available for free download. So, let’s start our review.
1. Zien animated presentation for Keynote
Free Download Zien animated presentation for Keynote >
Visualization is an important aspect of a presentation. A professional visual material should comprise various visual elements. This pack fully meets this requirement. Different types of slides allow displaying numerous topics and visualizing all kinds of information. It is a professional high-quality tool for office employees.
2. EVA free Keynote theme
Free Download EVA free Keynote theme >
27 unique slides comprise such visual elements as diagrams, infographics, charts, tables, etc. Such an abundance of multipurpose slides allows explaining various issues and visualizing different types of data. It is a professional tool for presentation creation for businessmen and office employees.
3. Keynote Marketing plan presentation
Free Download Keynote Marketing plan >
A successful presentation requires a combination of different types of visualization tools. This pack is a mix of maps, tables, charts, infographics. Generally, it has everything a user needs to create a comprehensible professional presentation. High quality and built-in tools are obligatory conditions for the template.
4. Keynote design templates free
Keynote design templates free download >
Do you want to add vividness and bright color to your presentations? Then download this pack! It has lovely vivid design. A multicolored palette is chosen for the template. 23 slides include such visual elements as the SWOT analysis, timelines, charts, infographics, and so on. This is a sufficient set of slides for a professional template.
5. Business Keynote templates Free
Business Keynote templates Free >
Do you have an idea of how to combine modern minimalistic design with presentation slides in order to get an appealing template? We advise choosing this pack. 34 multipurpose slides include diagrams, maps, tables, infographics, and other useful tools. Users can choose one of two premade color palettes.
6. Presentation services Keynote template
Presentation services Keynote template >
The pack has a minimalistic color theme that looks stylish and draws attention. It helps visualize questions easily and quickly. The pack consists of 25 multipurpose slides among which there are lists, infographics, charts, tables. The pack is of high-quality, suitable for different types of presentations.
7. Keynote Business Proposal template
Keynote Business Proposal template Free download >
Although every site visitor can download this Keynote template for free, its quality is not worse than that of paid elements. It is a professional set of 24 multipurpose slides. On the example, you’ll find maps, tables, charts, and other useful elements. The pack perfectly visualizes different questions and displays them without defects on any equipment.
8. Vivat Keynote Presentation Download Free
Vivat Keynote Presentation Download Free >
If you search for a creative template that will make your speech easily perceivable and memorable, pay attention to this one. Modern design and 21 multipurpose slides create the perfect match for your professional presentations. The pack is equipped with vector elements. Slides do not have defects and are suitable for various topics.
9. Pitch deck templates free Keynote template
Pitch deck template free Keynote template >
Do you want to make a business proposal that no one will be able to refuse? This pack will help you create a professional modern presentation that will be clear, appealing, and comprehensible. 22 multipurpose slides comprise maps, lists, charts, diagrams, tables, infographics. All these visual elements perfectly visualize any information and cover numerous issues.
10. Startup presentation Keynote
Startup presentation Keynote >
Startup introduction is an important task as the success of your future project depends on your ability to attract investors and demonstrate your skills. A professional high-quality presentation plays a crucial role in this task. This pack of 27 multipurpose slides will help create a comprehensible clear presentation that perfectly visualizes your ideas.
11. Free Keynote presentation
Free Keynote presentation “Element” >
Do you want to get listeners interested in your speech till the last word? Be sure that they won’t get bored if you choose this stylish template. A modern color theme makes your speech vivid and stylish, and 25 multipurpose slides allow visualizing any data within various questions. The pack is a useful working tool for employees. It simplifies job tasks.
12. Free Retro templates for Keynote
Free Retro templates for Keynote >
A retro color theme is a distinctive feature of the template. 25 multipurpose slides comprise mockups, maps, charts, and other visual elements. It is a Keynote free template but it is of high quality and equipped with all necessary tools. The pack successfully visualizes information and displays it without any visible defects on any hardware.
13. Free presentation template for MAC
Free presentation template for MAC >
This is one of the cutest templates on the site! It has a stylish and nice color theme that makes presentations appealing and vivid. At the same time, 14 unique slides include multipurpose visual elements that help explain various questions. Built-in tools allow editing elements. High quality guarantees that slides won’t look blurred or have any other visible defects.
14. iDesign Keynote free download
Keynote free download >
It is the perfect option for a comprehensible report or business presentation. Modern design looks stylish and restrained. 3 premade color palettes are available. 24 multipurpose slides include all the necessary visual tools for a professional presentation. These include mockups, timelines, charts, tables, diagrams, and many more.
15. Company Report Highlighter Keynote
Company Report Highlighter Keynote >
If you use this Keynote template and download it for free, it is easy to make a company report attractive and vivid. Although the template is offered for free, it is of excellent quality. Slides are displayed on different devices and look perfect. 26 multipurpose slides visualize different types of information. Due to the use of various visual tools, it is possible to use the template for the explanation of numerous issues.
16. “Window” Free Keynote Template
Free Keynote Template “Window” >
This pack is a real treasure for businessmen and office employees! Besides the fact that it is a free high-quality template that comprises 25 multipurpose slides with visual elements, they are ready for printing! A special book-size version of slides is available. Users can visualize information, choose an appropriate color palette, and print presentations.
17. Fashion presentation
Fashion presentation Free Download >
Not only business or marketing templates are offered on the site. This one is suitable for fashion presentations. The pack includes 21 multipurpose slides with relevant visual elements. They are designed to visualize different types of information. Thus, it is possible to cover numerous questions. Slides do not have defects when they are displayed on any equipment.
18. Picanto Keynote template free download
Picanto Keynote template free download >
26 multipurpose slides will help make your presentations more professional, comprehensible, and vivid. Different visual elements that include diagrams, icons, infographics, charts visualize any topic and perfectly display the necessary information on any hardware including high-resolution one.
19. Business presentation slides free download
Business presentation slides free download >
Do you want to create a business presentation that will not only perfectly visualize questions but also impress with its quality and style? This clean free Keynote template is ready to help you. 20 multipurpose slides that include charts, portfolios, SWOT analysis, diagrams perfectly visualize any question. Besides, easy-to-use slides simplify work and task implementation.
20. Sample of presentation report
Sample of presentation report free download >
A beautiful pink palette attracts attention and makes presentations vivid. 20 slides include the necessary visual elements for making professional presentations. A high-quality easy-to-use pack is aimed at simplifying task implementing and being a useful working tool for employees. The template is free of all sorts of defects.
21. Nature presentation
Nature presentation Free Download >
A creative and lovely template for eco topics includes 24 multipurpose slides. A green color palette is chosen for its design. Such decorative elements as leaves and greenery are used. On the sample, you’ll see SWOT analysis slides, step-by-step guides, diagrams, and infographics. All these elements allow visualizing your ideas and displaying them in high quality.
22. “Material design” Template Company presentation
Material Template Company presentation >
A professional template with multipurpose visual elements is a useful working tool for every employee. This pack helps visualize different topics. Due to 11 unique slides that comprise multipurpose visual tools information is perceived easier. In addition, such presentations look vivid and attract attention.
23. Company profile presentation template free
Company profile presentation template free >
12 unique slides are designed to make task implementation easier. Users get the perfect assistant that help explain numerous questions, visualize data and information, and display them on different devices. Its creative and modern color design looks stylish and vivid. This Keynote template for mac is available for free and can be used for different types of digital projects.
24. Company presentation template free download
Company presentation template free download >
This set of 18 multipurpose slides includes all the necessary visual elements that a user may need while creating a business presentation. Numerous visual tools such as tables, portfolios, biographies help visualize and display any sort of information. Premade high-quality slides do not have defects and simplify task implementation.
25. Company presentation template
Company presentation template Free Download >
Do you want to introduce your company so that everyone will remember it? This pack will help you do it! 16 multipurpose slides include various visual tools among which there are mockups, timelines, charts, lists, and many more. A mix of these elements allows creating a comprehensible presentation. In addition, creative modern design looks attractive and stylish.
26. Best Keynote Templates
Best Keynote Templates >
This template will become the best working tool for businessmen, managers, or all office employees. It is a great set of 50 multipurpose slides. The pack comprises such visual elements as charts, timelines, mockups, SWOT analysis pages, maps, fishbone slides, pricing table and so on. They perfectly visualize questions and diversify speeches.
27. Biz Plan blue free Keynote template
Biz Plan free Keynote template >
Are you going to introduce a business plan and looking for the right template? This premade pack is the perfect option. In addition to its free download, the template is equipped with various visual tools that can be edited. The high quality of these elements is guaranteed. This pack will significantly simplify presentation creation and help make speeches clear and vivid.
28. Presentation slides
Presentation slides Free Download >
Don’t you know how to add vividness to speeches and make them clearer? Use one of the modern Keynote templates that are offered for free on the site. For instance, this one. A set of 23 unique slides comprise various visual elements. Their purpose is to clearly visualize information. Slides are of high quality. It means that no defects appear when presentations are displayed on any screens.
29. Business Proposal Keynote Template
Business Proposal Keynote Template >
We know how to make a business proposal that no one will refuse! Look through the template and you’ll find the best option for your presentation. A wide range of visual elements includes SWOT pages, sales funnels, diagrams, timelines, charts, biographies, and so on. Due to them, you’ll easily visualize any information and display a professional visual material.
30. Conference Keynote Template
Conference Keynote Template Free Download >
Do you want to display a professional presentation when delivering a speech at a conference or meeting? This pack serves as an excellent solution! You’ll create not only comprehensible but also vivid and attractive presentations that will be easily perceived. 26 multipurpose slides visualize any topic and look perfect on any equipment.
31. “Aurora” free key template
Aurora free key template >
This is one more professional template. Different versions of Keynote software support the pack. 15 unique slides include multipurpose visual tools that display information and help explain different questions. Elements are easy-to-use and high-quality. The pack is a useful tool for office employees who frequently deal with digital project creation. Every site visitor can take advantage of our Keynote template free download
32. “Expo” free Keynote template
Expo free Keynote template >
This is one more free option from site developers. A professional high-quality pack solves many tasks and problems of office employees and businessmen. It simplifies task implementation, diversifies presentations, looks perfect on different devices. The pack consists of 19 multipurpose slides with various visual elements.
33. “Merry Christmas” free key template
Merry Christmas free key template >
Winter holidays are coming! Do you want to add a holiday atmosphere to your report or analysis? This is an excellent option for this case. A blue color palette and such decorative elements as a Christmas tree, elks, a snowman are chosen as this template design. 13 slides include all necessary visual tools. The set of slides is of high quality.
34. Business Idea free Keynote template
Business Idea free Keynote template >
This is an excellent option for the display of a business idea. 31 gathered slides allow explaining the essence of your idea clearly and vividly. Numerous visual elements include timelines, charts, lists, biographies, infographics and help display information and cover any question. It is a high-quality easy-to-use pack that will simplify your work.
35. Corporate report free Keynote
Corporate Report free Keynote >
This template will help make a clear and vivid corporate report. The pack consists of 50 multipurpose slides. Stylish modern design will draw listeners’ attention and look unique. Moreover, a professional presentation that looks perfect and is thoroughly structured will demonstrate a speaker’s skills and reputation.
36. “Alpari” marketing free Keynote
Alpari marketing free Keynote >
This is one of our business Keynote templates that are available for free. The pack consists of basic slides that are required for every business presentation. 16 unique slides comprise multipurpose visual elements that are designed to visualize different questions. Slides look perfect on any hardware. A premade set of slides is design to simplify users’ tasks.
37. “Aurora” free key template (blue)
Aurora free key template blue >
Presentations serve as speakers’ support. Thus, visualization is an important part of speech preparation. This template is high-quality, easy-to-use, multipurpose and has modern creative design. 15 slides comprise numerous visual elements that diversify speeches, display text information and simplify perception. The pack is the perfect tool for office employees.
38. “Material” free Keynote template
Material free Keynote template >
Are you preparing a report or an analysis? Do you want to deliver a speech that is accompanied by professional visual material? This template will help create a comprehensible presentation with minimalistic design. Although it is a free tool, 11 slides are of excellent quality, multipurpose and easy-to-use. The set of slides will definitely simplify your job responsibilities.
39. “Modern Report” free key template
Modern Report free keynote template >
A professional premade template is a significant assistance for every busy manager or employee. Thus, the purpose of the pack is to simplify work and allow create presentations quicker and easier. This set of 19 slides perfectly copes with the task. Slides include multipurpose visual tools. They do not have defects, can be displayed on any hardware, and equipped with a full set of built-in tools.
40. Free Keynote template “Organic”
Free Keynote template Organic >
This is one more “green” template. It is an excellent option if you’re going to speak about green energy, some natural products, or any other topic. On 20 unique slides, you’ll find charts, diagrams, pricing tables, a SWOT page, an icon pack, and other useful slides. A premade template simplifies work and can be displayed on any equipment.
41. Free Keynote template “Fusion”
Free Keynote template Fusion >
This is one of the most popular Keynote design templates that are available for free. It is filled with multipurpose visual elements. On 24 slides, site visitors will see tables, charts, maps, biographies, diagrams. Such an abundance of premade tools simplifies work. And a stylish modern color theme makes presentations more attractive. The pack is suitable for different types of projects.
42. Marketing Report free Keynote template
Marketing Report free Keynote template >
Does your report lack vividness and look boring? Add some visual tools to it. Or even better find an appropriate premade template. This pack consists of 24 slides. It includes all necessary visual elements that are required for the creation of a comprehensible marketing report. Slides perfectly visualize text information and do not lose quality on high-resolution devices.
43. Legend free Keynote template
Legend free Keynote template >
This is a basic template with creative unique design. A vivid color theme will draw attention and make presentations clearer. The main goal of the pack is to visualize a topic and simplify a user’s work. The main characteristics of the element are ease of use, high quality, presence of built-in tools, multipurpose slides. The template is chosen for different spheres and types of presentations.
44. Report free Keynote template
Report free PowerPoint template Download >
This is a stylish template for digital projects. Although it is designed for reports, users choose it for other presentations. A premade set of slides perfectly visualizes information and simplifies the process of report creation. Moreover, high quality is an obligatory feature of the pack.
45. Clean free Keynote template
Clean free Keynote template >
Are you seeking a new idea for a presentation? Do not lose time and choose a premade template! This one is a set of professional high-quality slides for business and marketing presentations. It diversifies speeches, visualizes text information and simplifies perception. 18 unique slides include such useful elements as tables, charts, an icon pack, and others.
46. ECO free Keynote template
ECO free Keynote template >
This is another template that is designed for eco topics. 12 unique slides include such useful visual elements as a timeline, a SWOT page, lists, diagrams. The set of slides successfully visualizes any text information or data and displays it on various devices. Elements are equipped with built-in tools, which make slides editable.
47. BizPlan free Keynote template
BizPlan free Keynote template >
If you’re going to explain your business plan and deliver a speech at a meeting or conference, this template is the right choice for you. Among 15 unique slides, there are mockups, charts, illustrations, diagrams, and other useful tools. Such a premade template will help create a professional high-quality presentation that will prove a speaker’s skills and impress listeners.
48. Agency free Keynote template
Agency free Keynote template >
This template is one of the most widely used among Keynote shapes that are available for free. This is due to the fact that it comprises a great number of multipurpose visual tools. Thus, it becomes possible to explain various questions and cover different types of information. On the example, you’ll see pricing tables, maps, charts, timelines, diagrams, and others.
49. Business Plan free Keynote template
Business Plan free Keynote template >
A stylish high-quality presentation always attracts attention. If you want to demonstrate your professional skills, choose this template. It will help create comprehensible presentations and impress an audience. 19 unique slides comprise a SWOT page, an icon pack, charts, and many other useful visual elements.
50. Modern Report free Keynote template
Modern Report free Keynote template >
Do you need a brand new template for your presentations? This pack combines all necessary features of a professional template. These include creative modern design, multipurpose visual tools, vector elements, high quality, ease of use. Users cope with their work easy, quickly, and effectively when using the template for job tasks.
51. Marketing Plan free Keynote template
Marketing Plan free Keynote template >
This is the most complete pack of slides, which is available for free download. 76 unique elements comprise dozens of visual tools. On the sample, there are maps, charts, infographics, tables, lists, and many others. This pack will help create a comprehensible marketing plan.
52. Month report free Keynote template
Month report free Keynote template >
Does your monthly report look boring and monotonous? Is it overloaded with text information? Choose this pack in order to add vividness and visualize text. The template will come in handy if your projects pack bright colors. 31 unique slides perfectly display information in the form of charts, tables, diagrams. What is more important, it is easily perceivable and comprehensible.
53. MiConcept Keynote Template
MiConcept Keynote Template Free >
A premade template is an obligatory element of a professional speech. This set of slides will perfectly display your question and make information more comprehensible and attractive. It is possible to choose one of 5 ready-made color palettes. Slides do not have defects and are equipped with necessary vector elements.
54. Presentation on Environment Keynote
Presentation on Environment Keynote >
Last but not least! The template has lovely eco design. The pack is designed for eco presentations. 17 unique slides will help clearly visualize information. It is guaranteed that these elements will not have defects. Slides allow simplifying work and coping with task implementation quicker.5 Rules of Effective SWOT Analysis, Which Every Manager Must Know
Nowadays, SWOT analysis is well-known for every marketer or businessman. It is impossible to develop an effective marketing strategy or achieve business success without making the analysis. However, many new participants of the business environment still ask: “what are SWOT analysis?” or “why are SWOT analysis important”. That is why this article is dedicated to this topic. We are going to consider it in detail so that you understand its effectiveness and prominence for business development.
What is the definition of SWOT analysis?
To begin with, it is important to note that SWOT analysis is one of the most widely used methods in marketing and management. SWOT is a set of marketing and other research on the strengths and weaknesses of an enterprise or a specific product. The analysis should give a clear idea of the situation and indicate in which directions one has to act using strengths in order to minimize weak points and threats and maximize opportunities.
Its name is an acronym where first letters denote the following notions:
These are four fundamental elements of the analysis. When analyzing a product/business from these four sides, you can get an overall picture of your position.
A bit of history
It is important to note that before the introduction of this algorithm, only the strengths and weaknesses of a company were taken into account to determine the prospects of a business. For example, the advantages and disadvantages of a company or a product without considering external factors were only compared, and on the basis of their ratio, they made a conclusion about further development. Kenneth Andrews expanded the formula with two components – factors of influence from the outside and inside, which turned the analysis of strengths and weaknesses into one of the popular models of business evaluation.
It was 1963 when the abbreviation sounded for the first time at a conference at Harvard. Kenneth Andrews was the one who created SWOT analysis. He introduced the term and since that time it has become one of the important tools for business development. Nowadays, the method is still relevant.
Components of SWOT analysis
Now, let’s proceed to the consideration of the main analysis’s constituents.
These are properties of a product or an enterprise which determine its success or high position on the market when comparing to competitors. These are advantages, values, unique skills. Due to them, a company increases sales, ensures its presence on the market, feels confidence in the competition.
These are weak sides of an enterprise or a product. Those features that impede company development and increase of profit and sales, as well as do not let to get to a new segment of the market. These are factors because of which you can lose the competition.
These are levers that are in the hands of a business and are directly affected. For example, staff training. These are potential advantages that can bring a business to a new level, help achieve the desired result, and become strengths in the future.
These are external factors that do not depend on your decisions. It is necessary to take them as they are and find out how to develop a business along with them.
Pros and cons of the method
There are the following advantages of the method:
- Determining the strengths and weaknesses of a business, identifying growth factors and external threats.
- Simplicity of carrying out and efficiency for any forms of commercial activity. An express analysis can be conduct by any entrepreneur or group of employees without the help of specialists.
- Identifying a company’s opportunities that affect working with real business problems.
- Defining the relationship between weaknesses and strengths in terms of growth opportunities, taking into account external risks. This is one of the main tasks that S W O T analysis solves – to find leverage for disadvantages and become better.
- Absence of necessity to collect arrays of information for the analysis. Quite often, all the data is already at hand, you just have to organize it.
- Finding out company’s prospects.
- Quantitative calculation of factors and options for effective development, taking into account all market realities. A composite or mixed calculation algorithm allows you to deeply consider growth characteristics.
- Assessment of project profitability in existing realities.
- Strengthening competitive advantages, market intelligence.
- Assessment of the internal potential of a company, enterprise’s resources, identification of possible problems and measures development to level them.
- Identifying threats that are most critical in the current situation, taking measures for effective protection.
Nevertheless, some disadvantages are also distinguished:
- Strengths weaknesses opportunities and threats analysis is an analytical tool that does not provide clear numerical indicators or guidelines for action. First of all, this is clear, structured information. Further analytical work is required.
- There is no temporary dynamics. If the market situation changes or changes occur within a company, then the analysis should be carried out again.
- SWOT operates with subjective information, which complicates work.
Where is the analysis used and what for?
As you see, each part of the technique is designed to consider a different side of the market and a business. Thus, in combination, they create a perfect match and are able to disclose even the smallest pros or cons of the situation.
The main task is to develop a business strategy for the development of an enterprise or a product, making sure that all the main factors – the driving forces for successful growth, were taken into account, as well as opportunities within the company and external factors were considered.
SWOT analysis is suitable for designing the strategy of a new enterprise, company, service, product. Often, the algorithm is also used for introspection of personal, professional growth. It is also frequently applied to competitive intelligence in a niche. For example, the analysis helps list the available offers on the market by the degree of their demand in Central Asia.
For any business, it is important to really see the leverage that it can manage – the company’s internal resources, as well as understand the factors that are outside the impact zone – external threats. A simple understanding of these points already saves the budget and time.
How to make SWOT analysis
Write down the main goals, tasks of a company or a project. Find out motives.
In order to list strengths and weaknesses, answer the following questions or similar ones:
- What are strong characteristics of your employees?
- Are there any advantages in technology or working methods over competitors?
- Why do customers choose you?
- What are the features of a product?
- What do you do better than others on the market?
- What spheres have you mastered “perfectly”, in addition to our core business?
- What are our weak sides in comparison with competitors?
- What prevents you from introducing innovation/technologies or technical equipment to work?
- What are disadvantages of marketing, advertising, corporate campaigns?
- What hinders the development of a strategic plan?
Group answers in a matrix, fill in two cells and name them – strengths and weaknesses. Discuss the received matrix with colleagues, partners. At this stage, it is advisable to start using presentations created using a S.W.O.T. analysis template, which will help visualize and display the table.
When analyzing the first two columns, note enterprise’s opportunities. Look at them and determine which internal resources will help eliminate weaknesses.
Identify threats that may affect the development strategy. These are external factors – opposition of competitors, changes in laws, natural disasters, political sanctions and so on. At this stage, it is possible to count everything you may face on the market.
Fill in two other cells, name them threats and opportunities. Then analyze the whole table; find out how “strength” can be used to overcome “weakness” and effectively protect against uncontrolled factors.
As you have all the data obtained, it is time to develop a strategy.
To draw the line, let’s consider a S.W.O.T analysis example:
Imagine the situation: a new fast-food chain in a city with a population of 500,000 residents.
Strengths include fast cooking, partnership with local bakeries and food suppliers, serving all groups of the target audience (children, adolescents, students, employees, retirees), products from private owners (equal to high quality).
Weaknesses are poor brand recognition, competition with McDonald’s, high advertising costs.
Opportunities are engagement of active clients among young people as promoters for budget advertising in universities and schools; adding food delivery at home and in offices to services; adding healthy foods to the menu.
Threats include the competition with McDonald’s and Burger King; opposition of supporters of a healthy diet.
5 rules of an effective analysis
- Do separate research on each market segment, department, product to get more objective results.
- Strengths with opportunities as well as weaknesses with threats should not be confused. Weaknesses and strengths are internal factors of an enterprise. It is possible to control them. While threats and opportunities are external factors that are beyond your control.
- Strengths and weaknesses should be identified from the point of view of a customer. Conduct interviews or surveys among clients to make sure of your assumptions.
- Use precise, unambiguous statements.
- For each factor of weaknesses and threats, try to find ways to eliminate or minimize it. For strengths and opportunities – ways to enhance and use them. Write down all data to the decision matrix.
Convenient digital tools for presentation creation
It is impossible to imagine the consideration of the topic without visual tools. The matrix in which all information is written down should be considered only with the help of visualization. Thus, there is a necessity to use digital tools, such as presentations. Fortunately, this is a common practice for the modern business environment. Thus, you do not have to spend lots of time creating every detail yourself. Today, it is enough to choose the right template and insert data.
Here, we want to offer some of them. Below, you’ll find the link to a site where hundreds of slides and templates for SWOT analysis are offered. All of them are of perfect quality. Their stylistics and design are thought out to the smallest details. These are useful elements for every manager or office employee.
This is a free PowerPoint SWOT template. Every site visitor can download it in a few clicks. The element is equipped with all the necessary tools to make your work effective, easy, and convenient. The slide looks perfect on all screens and can be displayed using any hardware.
Download Free SWOT Analysis PowerPoint Template >
Download Free SWOT Analysis Keynote Template >
Download Free SWOT Analysis Google Slides Template >
A creative colorful slide will become an excellent decoration for your speech and presentation. In addition to its high functionality, a lovely visual element in the center of the slide will diversify a presentation. High quality, ease of use, and presence of the necessary built-in tools guarantee convenient and quick work. Moreover, absolutely every user can download the SWOT analysis template for PowerPoint for free!
Download Free SWOT analysis template PPT >
Download SWOT chart template free (for Keynote) >
Download SWOT analysis template Google Slides >
This is a great pack in which 40 unique slides are gathered! All of them are designed for SWOT analysis. It is an excellent opportunity to get one pack and use slides for every new project or report. It is possible to choose colors and stylistics. Each slide of this SWOT analysis template for PowerPoint has its unique structure. The pack will definitely simplify employees’ work and help save time.
Download SWOT analysis templates PPT >
Download SWOT templates for Keynote >
Download SWOT Analysis Google Slides templates >
Although here, we provide the link to PowerPoint templates, on the site, SWOT templates for Keynote Mac and Google Slides are also available. Moreover, everyone will be able to download an appropriate Keynote or Google slides SWOT template for free. Generally, the site is a great library of premade templates for business and marketing digital presentations. Such a service will become a lifesaver for every entrepreneur, manager, or businessman.
We hope that our article is helpful for you and you do not have any questions anymore. Add the technique to your workflow if you still haven’t used it, and improve the position of your company. Good luck and high profits!How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint?
If you give presentations often, likely, you’ve at least heard of Keynote by now. It’s a fantastic application designed by Apple, and it makes creating beautiful and creative presentations a cinch! The problem, however, arises because Keynote saves a .key file that can’t be recognized outside of Apple Software. Yikes!
Happily, there is a rather simple solution to this problem—convert Keynote to PowerPoint! Doing this will allow you to access your presentation no matter where you’re presenting. It may seem like an off-putting task if you’ve never converted a file before, but the procedure is quite easy if you have the right tools!
Converting to PowerPoint Using the Keynote App on Mac
- To begin this process, make sure you have the most recent version of the application downloaded to your Mac. A current version of the app will ensure you get the best results for the conversion.
- Open the file you’d like to convert through the app on your Mac.
- Go to the ‘File’ tab at the top of the screen and select ‘Export To.’ Once the options appear on the right, select ‘PowerPoint.’
- When you’re prompted with “Advanced Options,” choose the proper format (.pptx) and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, choose a new name for the file or keep the default name. Decide where you want to save the file so that it can be most easily accessed. To finish, click ‘Save.’
Convert Keynote to PowerPoint without Keynote
The process above may be relatively simple to follow, but there is one glaring issue—it only works for those that have an Apple computer. Luckily, this isn’t the only way for you to convert your Keynote files to PowerPoint. What you are required to do is use a fantastic web-service called ‘CloudConvert.’
CloudConvert is a fantastic service that allows you to convert images, presentations, or any other file type to .pptx, .ppt, .png, .jpg, .txt, .html, or .pdf! It only takes a short time, and the process is just as simple as the example that was given above!
1. Navigate to the CloudConvert website and get familiar with the layout of the page.
2. Look for the ‘Select Files’ button and click on it. You’ll be prompted to browse through the files on your local hard disk and choose the file you’d like to convert. Don’t worry if you don’t have the file on your local hard disk! You’ll also be able to load files through Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, or URLs.
3. When the file has been successfully uploaded, click the ‘Start Conversion’ button. It should be near the bottom of your screen.
4. Now all you need to do is wait until your file has been converted! When you received the notification that the file is finished, click on the green ‘Download’ button, which will allow you to save your file!
5. If you’re doing this process on your phone, click on the ‘Get QR Code’ option. This option is located in the drop-down box on the ‘Download’ button.
6. You’re done! Save the file to your desktop and start preparing for your presentation!
Keynote: Working with vector maps
Vector maps are created by integrated vector KeyNote tools. For more information about using all the features see “Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps.”
Besides the standard features you can highlight certain regions or group of regions in vector maps by setting colors. You can also use vector maps of certain regions only by removing any unnecessary ones.
Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
You can save the slides as images in PNG, TIFF or JPG. In the top menu select “File” > “Export to” > “Images…” Select the required format in a pop-up window and specify the range of slides that you want to save as images. If you want to save all the slides, check the point “ALL”. Press “Next…”.
In the opened window select the folder where you want to save the images. Set the default name for the slide. During the export, KeyNote will automatically add the sequence number to this name.Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs
You can change the color of your charts, graphs, or individual segments. Actually the change of the color or alignment happens in the same way as for vector shapes (for details see “Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps”), but there is an additional opportunity to “hide” a part of the segments and elements by setting “no fill” for them.
In addition, you can once specify the appearance of the graph and save this style. Subsequently, in just a one click you can use a saved style to graph of your presentation. To do this:
1. Select a graph with a style customized for your choice (font size and color).
2. In the sidebar select “Format” > “Chart” > “Chart Styles”. Select the empty field with the arrows and click on “+” symbol. You’ll see a thumbnail of your saved style in this field.
Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
3. To apply a style to the graph highlight it and select the style you’ve saved before in the “Chart Styles” field.
In KeyNote presentation you can use the graphs and charts created with built-in tools. To change the data to your own you need:
1. Right-click and highlight the graph/chart and click on “Edit chat data” button.
2. In the newly opened table edit the data (add new fields or delete existing, if necessary). Close the table. The data in the table is saved automatically. You can see the edited form of the graph in real time.
Keynote: Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
For inserting photos and illustrations in KeyNote has a “Drag & Drop” function. Just drag and drop a photo or illustration from the folder to the desired block or slide. Any vector shape created using tools in KeyNote can serve as a mask for a bitmap image. If the vector shape you want to add an image to is grouped with other objects, then before dragging the image you need to highlight the shape with a mouse. Mask that will be used for the image highlights in blue frame while dragging. This will help you to accurately determine exactly the mask you want to use. After you insert an image into a form, you can edit its position and scale. After completing the changes, press “Done” button under the mask. Note: you can always return to the image correction mode of the image by double-clicking on the vector mask that you use.
To replace the image, right-click on the vector mask and select the “Replace Image” option in the dropdown menu. In the pop-up window locate the image you want to use.