When creating a presentation, it’s essential that you use a great color palette. The color will allow you to capture the audience’s attention, getting your message across more effectively. To help you do this, let’s look at the PowerPoint color scheme and how you can customize it to suit your own needs.
Changing the Theme Colors
Multiple PowerPoint theme colors come with the app. You will be able to find these under the Design ribbon.
Once you’ve navigated to this area, you will be able to choose one that will work best with your presentation. When you’ve found it, click on that theme. It will then be applied throughout the whole presentation. However, there are some cases where you might need to create a customized theme. If this is the case, select the theme that features the layout that you like the most.
Then, click on the Variants option. This option should be two arrows. Once done, this choice will open a menu giving you more customization options. In this case, you should select the colors option.
When you want to change the colors for a PowerPoint presentation, you will be presented with a list of potential color options. In this area, Accent 1 is the default color for lines and shapes. From Accent 2 to Accent 5, you will have to select the colors that you intend to use throughout your presentation. To give yourself the fullest list of options, you might want to choose the More Colors option. This option will also make it easier for you to select the specific color that you want to use in your presentation.
You will also be able to customize other elements of the presentation from this section. For example, this is how to change the color of the hyperlink in PowerPoint. You can choose the way the link will typically appear, and how it will look once someone has clicked on it.
Once you’ve finished customizing the colors, make sure to name the custom PowerPoint theme. Naming the theme will make it easier for you to identify it later. Then, click on the Save button. To apply your theme to a slide, you will need to go to the Design tab. Then, move across to the Variants section. Click on the double arrow to open more options. Then, you should see your custom theme. Clicking on this will apply the changes to your presentation.
After using your themes, you should take the time to inspect the way that the presentation looks. In some cases, you might need to go back to fine-tune these changes. If this is the case, merely repeat the above process.
When creating a PowerPoint, it’s essential to choose the best possible theme. A great theme will ensure that the presentation looks as good as possible. It can also help the audience understand your message. So, use this technique to customize the themes the next time you want to make a PowerPoint presentation
How to Change the Check Spelling Language in PowerPoint?
When giving a presentation, you should make sure that everything has been checked for spelling and grammar mistakes. If you don’t edit these out, you will often appear like an amateur. Errors might also make it harder for the audience to absorb your message. To make sure that you catch these mistakes before they get into the show, you should rely on the spell check function. By default, this is set to the language which you most commonly use. However, you may not always be writing in this language. For this reason, let’s look at how to change the language in PowerPoint.
Step One: Highlight the Text You Want to Proof
In some cases, you might want to apply this check to a section of the text. In this case, select the part using the left-mouse button. If you’re going to use different languages throughout the whole PowerPoint, ignore this step.
Step Two: Go the Language Section
First, you will need to move to the Review ribbon. This ribbon should be on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on this to present a range of options.
Once this has been done, move to the Language section. Clicking on this will trigger a drop-down menu.
To change the language in PowerPoint, you will need to select the Set Proofing Language button.
Step Three: Select the Language That You Want to Use
After selecting Set Proofing Language, you will be given a list of possible options, as well as the default, which you are currently using.
You will need to go through this list to find the option that you wish to use. Once you’ve found this, click on the language to highlight your selection. Then, click the OK button at the bottom of the dialog box. In some cases, this might generate a warning about changing the default language. To confirm the selection, click Yes.
You have now applied the change to the PowerPoint. This change will make it easier for you to check spelling and grammar.
Step Four: Do a Spelling Check
To make sure that it’s worked correctly, you might want to perform a spelling check. You can do this by navigating to the Review tab. There, you will find the ABC Spelling, which checks the spelling in PowerPoint. Clicking on this will cause PowerPoint to look over the entire presentation, searching for any mistakes.
If the system finds any mistakes, it will go through them each one by one. You will then be able to either correct or ignore them, which can make it easier to proof an entire PowerPoint before you give a vital speech.
In today’s world, it’s common to give a presentation in multiple languages. For this reason, you will need to make sure that you can create a PowerPoint in numerous dialects. To help you do this, we looked at how you can change the language options to spot spelling and grammar mistakes in another language.Review of a “Vivat” Free Template for Professional Business Presentations
Do you want to impress listeners with your presentation? Then it is necessary to choose a professional template with a stylish color theme and guaranteed high quality. This template meets all these requirements. What if we say that it is possible to get such a template for free!? Can’t you believe it? Click on the link and make sure that it is true. A set of 21 unique slides is available for free! Now let’s see what its main features are:
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
- Three unique versions for PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote software. You can get them for free and download themes for Google Slides, PowerPoint or Keynote in a few clicks. Try a free version first and decide which template you want to get next!
- Multipurpose visual elements. On demo slides, you’ll find various lists, tables, maps, diagrams, charts, and other infographics. Developers thoroughly structured the template so that it successfully covers various topics. Thus, the slide can be used for a wide range of marketing or business projects.
- Perfect quality. Although developers offer Keynote template free download, they state that the pack has no defects. Various device resolutions are not an obstacle for the template. It looks equally perfect on all devices.
- A modern color theme. For a successful speech, it is not enough to place text or data on slides. It is important to draw listeners’ attention. A vivid and stylish presentation will be appealing. The chosen color palette looks restrained and modern.
- Ease of use and ease of perception. If you take advantage of PowerPoint template free download, you’ll see that no special training or skills are required to master the pack. It is enough to have basic computer knowledge, and you won’t encounter any problems. Moreover, the combination of structural blocks helps simplify perception and make topics more comprehensible. Your presentations will be clear and attractive.
A high-quality professional presentation template is what every skilled speaker requires. This template is approved by hundreds of users. What is more pleasant is that the element is fully free. In addition, it has modern stylish design. Let’s review its main features:
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
- Multipurpose visualization elements. A retro PowerPoint template includes 25 unique slides. On the sample, you see multipurpose elements such as charts, tables, mockups, lists, infographics, etc. Each visualization tool is designed for the display of different types of information. Thus, their combination allows covering a wide range of topics and visualizing any type of information.
- High quality. Perfect quality on all possible devices is an obligatory requirement of developers. They create and offer only high-quality tested packs that do not have defects. This set of slides is free of any type of problem with template quality. Users can freely display presentations on different equipment.
- Free download. Absolutely every site visitor can download these retro slides for PowerPoint presentations for free. A free download is an excellent chance to try products of the developer before making a purchase.
- A stylish color theme. The template is characterized by a thought out combination of a professional structure and modern design. Thus, the chosen color theme perfectly matches numerous presentations. Retro looks restrained and attractive.
- Ease of use. All free PowerPoint templates of this developer are designed for users with different levels of skills. Thus, even beginning users won’t have any difficulties. All functions are as clear as possible. It is enough to have basic computer skills to master the element.
The template will help draw listeners, create a professional presentation in a few minutes and make complex questions comprehensible.How to Show Guides & Ruler in PowerPoint?
When designing a presentation, it’s essential to make sure that everything is pleasing to the viewer. For this reason, you might want to use guides to help you determine where you should be placing elements. To help you do use guides, let’s look at how you can find and apply these elements in PowerPoint.
Displaying the Ruler
When you are designing a slideshow, you will often have two rulers to use to help you place elements. One ruler will be along the top of the screen, while the other will be down the side.
To make sure that the PowerPoint ruler is displayed, you will need to navigate to the View tab. Once there, you should see the control of the ruler. To show the tool, make sure that this checkbox has been selected. If you want to turn it off, you can untick the box.
In some cases, you might only want to use the horizontal ruler and get rid of the vertical one. To do this, click on the File button in the top-right section of the screen. Then, move to the Options and click on the Advanced section. This section will bring up many ways to customize the PowerPoint. Move to the Display section. There you will find an option labeled Show vertical ruler. Clicking this checkbox will disable this ruler.
Displaying the Guides
For more precise positioning, you might want to turn on the guides. To do so, you will have to use the right-click option. By doing this, you will bring up a menu option. From this list, make sure to select the Grid and Guides option.
The type of PowerPoint grid that you choose to apply will depend on your needs. For example, you might want to use either a horizontal or vertical guide. You can easily select which guide by clicking on one of these options.
However, there are some cases where you might need to apply more detailed guide options. For example, you might want to use the PowerPoint snap to grid option. This choice will allow you to position things more precisely. Once selected, your choice will occur automatically, even if the grid isn’t visible. To do this, right-click and move to the Grids and Guides option. Instead of clicking on the arrow, select the button. When you’ve done this, you will see a dialog box presenting more advanced options. At the top, you will see an option labeled Snap objects to grid. Make sure that this box has been checked.
When you are designing a presentation, everything must look as good as possible. Often, this means making sure that all the elements have been aligned correctly. There are multiple options that PowerPoint provides to make it easier for you to do this. We discussed the two most popular methods, rulers and guides. So, the next time you are creating a presentation, you can use these options to make sure that everything is in the right place.Review of a “Service Provider” Presentation Template
A stylish modern presentation template is a useful tool for every office employee who wants to create a professional presentation on service providers. It is a well-structured pack that includes various types of slides. Each block is professionally developed. The template is available for Keynote, Google Slides, and PowerPoint software. As a result of our testing, the following characteristics have been identified:
Download PowerPoint PPT version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides theme >
- High quality. Perfect quality is its main feature. Developers create high-quality elements that look excellent on various devices with different resolutions. The quality of structural blocks and elements is easily customized. Thus, developers guarantee that the set of slides will be free of visible defects, and your PowerPoint presentation on a service provider will be perfect.
- Free download. This template is available without paying! Just a few clicks and you can use it as you wish.
- Vector elements. Visual elements are equipped with built-in tools. They allow customizing a number of vector characteristics. For instance, users can edit size or colors.
- Stylish color theme. In addition to perfect specs and improved functionality, the template that is designed for a managed service providerhas a stylish color theme that looks vivid and restrained at the same time.
- Multipurpose pack. The template comprises various types of slides including lists, profiles, tables, charts. The abundance of multipurpose visualization tools allows covering a wide range of topics. It is an excellent template for a proposal to provide service. However, it is possible to use the pack for other business or marketing presentations.
- Ease of use. Developers tried to make the template as clear as possible. They prove that even beginners won’t encounter difficulties while creating presentations on the basis of the pack. All tools are clear, and the template does not require additional training.
Is it possible to get a professional high-quality template for free? Yes, it is! Are you surprised? Then click on the link and download this PPT Business Template for free. Developers offer the set of slides absolutely without paying. Let’s consider what the template consists of:
- Text slides
- Charts and diagrams
Download PowerPoint version >
Download Keynote version >
Download Google Slides version >
All elements are professionally structured and developed. The pack is available for PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote software. It has the following features:
- Excellent quality. The developers of the pack guarantee that slides are free of defects. They state that the template can be perfectly displayed on various devices without loss of quality.
- Free download. Just do not waste time and take advantage of ppt slides free download. Every site visitor can get the pack for free.
- Vector characteristics. Due to built-in tools, users can customize elements in a few clicks. It means that you can edit the size, shape or color of the chosen elements.
- Ease of use. The template will be clear even for users who do not have special computer skills. According to developers’ words, computer literacy is not an obligatory requirement. If you know the basic computer functions, you won’t encounter any sort of difficulties.
- Multipurpose elements. Due to a wide range of applied structural blocks, it is possible to display a great number of business topics. The chosen set of slides is suitable for reports, proposals, business plans, etc. Visualization tools will simplify topic consideration.
To conclude, it is necessary to say that not only this pack but numerous PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Apple Keynote templates are also available for free on the website. Thus, you can try one of the ppt templates offered on the site and download it for free. So, you won’t spend money and will understand whether their products are suitable for you.How to Change the Author’s Name in PowerPoint?
The author’s name is often used to identify the person who has created a PowerPoint. However, there are some cases when you might want to consider changing the author’s name. For example, you might have used someone else’s device to make the presentation, and want to make sure that you are credited as the author. To help you do this, let’s look at how to change the author’s point of view PowerPoint.
For a New Document
In some cases, you might want this change to apply to new documents, and any future documents created on the computer. For example, you might have just purchased the device second-hand and want to make sure that it is set up correctly. To do this, you will need to open a new PowerPoint presentation. Then, move to the File section in the top-left hand corner. Clicking on this will open a drop-down list. At the bottom, you should see a ribbon marked Options.
Options will bring up information about PowerPoint. Look for the one labeled Personalize Your Copy Of Microsoft Word. Click on this.
You will then be able to change the user name. To make sure that these values apply to future PowerPoints, you have to check the option labeled Always use these values regardless of sign-in to Office. Once you are happy, click OK and return to the presentation.
Changing the Name in an Existing Document
If you have already created the PowerPoint presentation, you will have to use this option to change the author’s point of view ppt. First, you will have to move to the File option in the top left-hand side of the screen and click on it. Next, move to the Info tab.
On the right-hand side of the screen, you should see the Related People option. Under this option, you will see the person currently listed at the author. In some cases, they might even have a picture attached. Below them, you should see the Add As Author option. Clicking on this will open a text box. You can then put in your own name. When you have finished, click the enter button.
Then, you will need to remove the original author from the author’s files, to make sure that you are listed as the only author. To do this, you will need to right-click on that person’s name. Right-clicking should create a drop-down list of options. On one of these, you should spot the ability to Remove Person. Select this.
You should now be listed at the only author’s point of view PowerPoint. To make sure that the changes are applied, you should save the document.
When creating a presentation, it’s essential to make sure that the right person gets credit for the slideshow. In some cases, this can mean changing the author’s name by modifying the information on PowerPoint. So, the next time that you work on a presentation, you can be confident that you will be listed as the author.Review of a high-quality “Eva” template: 5 reasons to download the template
If you’re an office employee or manager, this pack will be a useful working tool for you. Slides help simplify topic consideration and perception and create professional presentations easier. There are five reasons to choose the pack:
Download Free PowerPoint version >
Download Free Keynote version >
Download Free Google Slides version >
- Free download. Every user can download this Eva PPT template for free. Just pass a simple registration procedure and download elements without restrictions. There are separates unique versions designed especially for PowerPoint Goggle Slides, or Keynote software. Choose the necessary one and get it in two clicks.
- Perfect quality. This pack looks perfect on any equipment. Developers guarantee that no visible defects will appear if you display it on projectors or any other office hardware. If you download the template, be sure that your presentations will not have visible defects or blurred slide segments.
- Multipurpose elements. This free PPT presentation template comprises multipurpose slides, on which various visualization elements are combined. Due to such a variety of visual tools, users have an opportunity to display all possible types of data and information. Charts, tables, maps, and other useful elements help make topic consideration more comprehensible, as well as draw listeners’ attention.
- Easy-to-use ready-made pack. Even those users who do not have a background or additional skills do not encounter difficulties. This is a free Google Slides theme for professional presentations. The element is equipped with all necessary built-in tools that help cope with work easier and quicker. Vector elements are fully editable.
- Modern design. Slides look stylish and vivid. The chosen color palette is restrained but modern. A minimalistic theme is welcome for business presentations and numerous digital projects.
The template serves as an excellent working tool that helps visualize topics, attract an audience and catch their attention. You’ll be able to visualize questions and make even the most complicated issues clear and perceivable.Review of Zien Presentation Template: Why do you Need this Pack?
Are you looking for free animated PowerPoint templates? This pack is the perfect option for your future professional presentations. Every user who is engaged in digital project creation will highly evaluate this pack. On the site, there are versions for Google Slides, PowerPoint, or Keynote software.
Download free PowerPoint version >
Download free Keynote version >
Download free Google Slides version (19 slides) >
Who needs the set of slides? All managers, office employees, businessmen, and entrepreneurs. If you have to display a professional presentation, the template will help cope with this task easier.
It has the following features:
- Excellent quality without any sort of visible defects. This free animated PowerPoint pack does not have any defects. Developers guarantee that slides won’t have defects and such nasty problems as blurred segments on slides or visible pixels. Slides are perfectly adjusted to all types of screens and equipment. You can display your presentation on any device, and your listeners will enjoy its high quality.
- Free download. If you want to find a professional template for an animated presentation and download it for free, this pack is what you need! It is available for free for absolutely all users.
- Multipurpose slides. 20 multipurpose well-structured slides comprise this template. Due to various visualization tools, it is possible to display all sorts of information and data. On the sample, you’ll find combinations of various visual elements.
- Premade easy-to-use pack. It is perfect assistance for users. Due to built-in tools, users can work quicker and easier, as well as edit vector elements. The pack won’t cause difficulties even if you’re a beginner and do not have special skills. If you choose an animation for Google Slides, be sure that listeners will perceive your issue better, and you’ll be able to catch their attention for the entire speech.
The pack is a useful and effective tool for the creation of modern and professional presentations.How to Add, Embed or Change Fonts in PowerPoint?
One of the essential design elements in any presentation is the font. Different fonts add different meanings to a text. Some will help reinforce your message, while others may well take away from it. It is, therefore, a necessary skill to know how to add, embed, or change fonts in PowerPoint.
How to Add Fonts:
- PowerPoint automatically displays all of the fonts that you have downloaded to your computer. Therefore, you have to download fonts to your computer.
- Go to Google Fonts, then select whichever font you want by clicking the “+” button. Open the tab that appears at the bottom of your screen.
- The Regular style will automatically be selected, but if you want additional styles, click on Customize and select the ones you want.
- Finally, to install the fonts you have selected, click the download button ⬇, and they will appear on your list in PowerPoint when you open the app.
How to Embed Fonts:
- Click on the tab in the top left corner of your screen that says File.
- Click Options.
- Click on the Save At the bottom, you will see the checkbox that says Embed fonts in the file. Select that option.
- There are two sub-categories under the checkbox. If you select the top one, only the characters that you used in the presentation will be embedded, which means that the size of your file won’t increase by any drastic amount. However, if you select the second option, all characters will be embedded, and the size of your file will be increased significantly. An increased file size will allow you to work on your project on any computer.
- Finally, click, OK.
How to Change Fonts:
- Select the text boxes for which font you want to change.
- Go to the Home tab and move to the Font section. Click on the arrow to reveal a list of all of the fonts. Choose the font that you feel that best fits your presentation.
- If you want to change the font of all of the text in your presentation, click on the View Here you will find Slide Master in the Master view group of the tab. Click on it.
- Select the first slide on the list that you will find on the left side of your screen, then select the text boxes of which you want to change the font. Note: the top textbox will adjust the fonts of the titles on all of your slides, while the other textbox will change the fonts of all of the other text in your slides.
- Now go to the Font group in the Home tab and select the desired font, as explained earlier.
- Another option to change fonts is to go the Fonts option in the Slide Master You will find this in the Background group. Use the drop-down option to choose the font that you want.
- Once you are happy with your new fonts, click the Close Master View button to go back to the standard view.
Fonts are such a powerful tool to use in any representation, and knowing how to work with them is very important. Follow these simple steps to familiarize yourself with the way it works and feel good knowing that fonts will never get the better of you again.How to Add Music to PowerPoint?
To add a little more personality to your presentation, you might want to add music. Music can also help you underline essential points. Let’s look at how to add music to PowerPoint.
Step One: Download the Song to Your Computer
First, you will need to make sure that you have downloaded the song. If you want to use multiple songs, you might want to use an audio editing program to make it into one file. Such software will ensure that it doesn’t skip between slides.
Step Two: Go to the Insert Tab
Next, you need to insert the audio. To do so, go to the slide on which you want the song to start playing. Then, move to the Insert tab.
Once there, move to the Audio section, which can be found on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step Three: Choose the Audio File You Want to Use
When you click the Audio tab, you will be given two options. In this case, you will need to select the Audio From My PC Option. This selection will bring up a list of files on your computer. Then move to the area where the audio file is stored and highlight it. Then click the Insert button at the bottom of the screen. If you want to narrate over the slides, you can opt to Record Audio. This choice will use the computer’s microphone to record your voice as you talk over the slides.
Step Four: Customize Your Playback Options
You also have some control over how music playback works within your presentation. To do this, you will need to select the Music icon, which should appear on the slide. Once the Music icon is chosen, you will bring up a selection of audio options in the Playback tab. Here, you should select the Play in Background option.
Step Five: Control the Volume
Finally, after adding PowerPoint music, you want to control the volume of the audio. Controlling the loudness will ensure that it doesn’t overwhelm the audience, or make it difficult for them to hear your presentation. For this reason, you should click on the Sound icon, which will bring up multiple icons. Then, click on the Volume icon. This choice will present you with a drop-down menu of options.
To make sure you get it right, try giving the presentation at each of these volume levels. Doing this testing will provide you with a better indication of which one will work best. After selecting the right one, make sure to save the PowerPoint, making these changes permanent.
Adding audio to your presentation can be a great way to get people’s attention, making sure that they are engaged. Hopefully, you now know how to put music in ppt. So, use these options and create more interesting PowerPoints today.How to Remove the Background From an Image in PowerPoint?
When giving a presentation, pictures can be an excellent tool for getting your message across. However, in some cases, the background could be distracting, which could result in losing your audience’s attention. Thankfully, you can use PowerPoint to remove such elements. Let’s look at how to remove the background from picture in PowerPoint.
Select the Remove Background Tool
To remove the background, you will need to use the right tool. To access this, you will need to click on the image that you want to modify. By clicking the image, you will bring up the Format tab. Clicking on this tab will present a range of options that you can use to alter the pictures.
Once you’ve accessed this tab, you need to find an option labeled, Remove Background. Click on this.
Controlling Which Parts of the Image to Remove
The next stage of learning how to remove background from an image in PowerPoint is to make sure that you highlight the background sections that you want to remove. At first, you will notice that the background has been turned Magenta. Any areas marked in this color will be made transparent.
While most of the time, PowerPoint will be able to spot the correct background image, there are some times where you might want to modify it. To edit the image, go to the Picture Tools section. This choice will present some options to help you customize the removal.
The first tool is Mark Areas to Keep. This selection will bring up a pen that allows you to control how much of the background images are retained. The second tool is Mark Areas to Remove. This choice will enable you to get rid of more of the background image. Using these tools, you will be able to customize how the background appears in your pictures. If you make a mistake, you can opt to Discard All Changes and start again from the beginning. Once you are happy with the image, hit the Keep Changes button.
Making Colors Transparent
In some cases, you might want to make just one color transparent. To make a picture background transparent in PowerPoint, click on the image, and go to the options. On the right side of the screen, you should spot something called Color. Clicking on this will give you a list of colors that you can choose to make transparent. At the bottom of this list, you will see a tool labeled Select Transparent Color.
Next, select the color that you want to make transparent. It should be noted that complex images are harder to edit in this way, as they have a more significant mix of colors.
Learning how to edit your images by removing the background or changing their colorings will give you more control over how your presentation appears. Therefore, use these techniques to make sure that you are happy with all the pictures in your PowerPoint.How to Record Narration in PowerPoint?
One of the best ways to give a presentation remotely is by recording narration that will play whenever someone watches your slideshow. While many people assume that this will require a great deal of technical knowledge, this isn’t the case. Let’s look at how to record audio on PowerPoint.
Adding Narration to a Single Slide
In some cases, you might only want to add narration to a single slide. If this is the case, you should go to the Insert tab. Then navigate to the far-right corner of the ribbon, where you should see the Audio icon. Here you will find a drop-down menu that has been released that has a range of options from which to choose. To add narration, select the Record Audio option.
Once you choose Record Audio, you will be able to record an audio file and insert it into the PowerPoint. When selecting the audio file, you may want to name the recording. Giving the recording a name will allow you to keep track of it better. To record the file, click on the red circle icon. When you are finished, you will be able to stop the audio using the black square icon. Then, you will be able to review the file and add it to your presentation.
Recording Narration for the Whole Presentation
In some cases, you might want to record the whole slideshow. In this case, going slide by slide can be a plodding approach. To make it more convenient, you might want to learn how to record audio for the whole presentation. To do this, click the slide on which you want to start the recording. Then, move to the Slide Show tab on the navigation ribbon. Next, click on the Record Slide Show button, which should be in the middle of the screen. After that, you will then be able to click the Record From Current Slide option. The recording will start on whatever slide you are currently on.
When you are recording, you will be able to move through the presentation using the spacebar, or by selecting the Next Slide option. You will also have the choice to pause the recording, letting you take a break. Use the Stop icon when you have finished the recording.
Finally, you might want to check the quality of the audio by listening to the file. While listening to the audio file, you may notice if you made any mistakes and need to re-record the soundtrack. To do this, click the Speaker icon on the slide, then click the Play button. You will then be able to hear the recorded narration for that slide.
Recording audio PowerPoint can be a great way to talk people through your presentation, even if you can’t physically be there. Therefore, use this guide to add narration to your future presentations.How to Save a PowerPoint Presentation as a Video?
To distribute your presentation widely, you might want to convert it into a video. Such a video will allow you to put the production onto platforms like YouTube. It will also allow you to put the PowerPoint onto a DVD, which people can watch in their homes. Let’s look at some of the steps used to convert .ppt to video.
Step One: Export the Video File
When thinking about how to create a PowerPoint video, the first thing that you want to do is export the PowerPoint file in a video format. To do this, you will need to go to the File tab, which is in the right-hand corner of the screen. Next, you will need to be able to move to the Export option. You will find this option at the bottom of the menu. Here you will view multiple options of which you should choose Create a Video.
Step Two: Choose the Quality Option
Then, choose what quality you want the video display to be. When making this choice, you should consider where it will be played. For example, if you wanted to put it onto a DVD, you might want higher quality. However, if you wanted to put it on YouTube, you might want to make it a lower quality so that it will be uploaded faster.
Step Three: Decide Whether to Use Animations
If you’re going to record a video, you might want to use narrations, which will allow you to record audio over each slide. Once you’ve taped the narrative, select the Use Recorded Timings and Narration option, which should be the default. The options will include the narration in the video. In some cases, you might want only the slides. In this case, select Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narration. This option will allow you to set how long you want to stay on each slide.
Once you are happy with these settings, select the Create Video button.
Step Four: Save the Video
When you click on Create Video, you will be directed to a folder to save the video. Afterward, you will be given the option to name your film. You will also get to choose what file type you want to save it as. When exporting ppt to videotape, there are usually multiple options. Which one you select will depend on your specific needs. Once done, you will need to wait for it to be converted, which can take a few minutes.
One of the best ways to share your presentation is to export it as a video file. Therefore, use these techniques to share your PowerPoints with the world.