How to install a font on your Windows PC
Download a font via the link specified in file “Help.pdf”, “Instruction.pdf” or item page.
2. If font files are packed to the archive (for example, RAR, ZIP), firstly you need to extract them from the archive.
3. Open the Windows > Fonts folder and copy the font files there. If your Windows has been installed with default settings, the path to the folder is as follows C:\Windows\Fonts
4. If during setting a font the application you are working with have been already running, it is necessary to completely close it and start again. You don’t need to restart your computer.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?