Keynote: Changing data in the charts and graphs
In KeyNote presentation you can use the graphs and charts created with built-in tools. To change the data to your own you need:
1. Right-click and highlight the graph/chart and click on “Edit chat data” button.
2. In the newly opened table edit the data (add new fields or delete existing, if necessary). Close the table. The data in the table is saved automatically. You can see the edited form of the graph in real time.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?