Keynote: Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
You can save the slides as images in PNG, TIFF or JPG. In the top menu select “File” > “Export to” > “Images…” Select the required format in a pop-up window and specify the range of slides that you want to save as images. If you want to save all the slides, check the point “ALL”. Press “Next…”.
In the opened window select the folder where you want to save the images. Set the default name for the slide. During the export, KeyNote will automatically add the sequence number to this name.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add Animations and Transitions in PowerPoint
- How to Insert a Hyperlink in PowerPoint
- How to Add a Bullet or Numbered List in PowerPoint
- How to Save PowerPoint as PDF File
- How to Print PowerPoint Slides
- How to change slide orientation in PowerPoint
- Keynote: Working with vector maps
- Keynote: Changing colors in the charts and graphs