You can apply several filling options to any vector element in KeyNote. To make the list of options available you will need to: click on “Format” button in the top menu, select a vector element with left-click, you will see new sidebar where you have to select “Style” tab. The selected item is marked with rectangular frame with markers for zooming.
“Fill” section includes the following options:
- “No fill”: the element is transparent without filling.
- “Color Fill” the element with uniform color fill.
- “Gradient Fill” a gradient fill component in two colors. You can choose the angle of the fill.
- “Advanced Gradient Fill” a gradient fill component in two colors. You can manually add or remove additional colors, change their relation angle. This fill version also offers radial fill (the icon-button under the color scale)
- “Image Fill” filling form with image. You can upload any image or texture in PNG or JPG. You can use zoom, repetition, or alignment with the vector element.
- “Advanced Image Fill” is similar to “Image Fill”, but also allows to overlay the color filter over the image.