Keynote: How to work with master slides?
Information: Master slides are responsible for the look of your presentation. Master slides are useful for quick editing of the basic elements that are repeated throughout your presentation. For example, logo, font, or the location of the basic links to social networks, etc.
1. Open the master slides you need to edit. In the top menu select “View” > “Edit Master Slides”.
2. All the changes made to the master slides will affect the appearance of the presentation.
3. When the editing of master slides is finished click “Done” button in the bottom of the working area or in the top menu select “View” > “Exit Master Slides”.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?