PowerPoint: How to change your presentation colors to colors of your brand
1. Call the “Theme Colors” dialog box any way you like (see How to change the color scheme of the presentation to a different preinstalled color scheme). At the bottom of the dialog box select “Customize Colors…”
2. In the opened window “Create New Theme Colors” where you can specify the colors you need.
3. At the bottom of the window specify the name (“Name” field) of a new color scheme.
4. Click “Save”. Color scheme has been created.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?