You can change the color of charts, diagrams or individual segments. In fact, changing the color and outline is the same as for vector shapes (see details here “Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations”), but there is an additional opportunity to “hide” a part of the segments and elements by setting no “paint bucket”.
PowerPoint: Changing the color of charts, diagrams
Other Similar Posts
- How to Use the Gradient Fill in PowerPoint?
- How to Make Gradient Text in PowerPoint?
- How to Rotate a PowerPoint Slide?
- How to Rotate Text, Objects, and Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Arrange and Align Objects in PowerPoint?
- Add a PowerPoint Timer to Your Presentations
- How to Make a Picture Transparent in Powerpoint?
- How to Change Indents and Spacing in PowerPoint?