You can change the color of charts, diagrams or individual segments. In fact, changing the color and outline is the same as for vector shapes (see details here “Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations”), but there is an additional opportunity to “hide” a part of the segments and elements by setting no “paint bucket”.
PowerPoint: Changing the color of charts, diagrams
Other Similar Posts
- How to embed a video in PowerPoint?
- How does PowerPoint make videos play automatically?
- How to select all slides in PowerPoint and move them?
- Instruction for using “The Ultimate Business Pack” + 20 Premium Color schemes
- How to lock an object, image, or text in PowerPoint?
- How to create a QR code? [Instruction + Video]
- The Benefits of Having a “Thank You” Slides? [Real Use Cases]
- How to Use the Gradient Fill in PowerPoint?