You can change the color of charts, diagrams or individual segments. In fact, changing the color and outline is the same as for vector shapes (see details here “Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations”), but there is an additional opportunity to “hide” a part of the segments and elements by setting no “paint bucket”.
PowerPoint: Changing the color of charts, diagrams
Other Similar Posts
- Making a Pyramid on PowerPoint (guide)
- How to Create an Organizational Chart in PowerPoint?
- How to Make Charts and Graphs in Microsoft PowerPoint?
- PowerPoint vs. Google Slides
- How to Find the Word Count in PowerPoint?
- Removing a Logo from a PowerPoint Footer
- How to Highlight Text in PowerPoint?
- Best Slide Transitions and Animations for Presentations