You can change the color of charts, diagrams or individual segments. In fact, changing the color and outline is the same as for vector shapes (see details here “Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations”), but there is an additional opportunity to “hide” a part of the segments and elements by setting no “paint bucket”.
PowerPoint: Changing the color of charts, diagrams
Other Similar Posts
- How to Show Guides & Ruler in PowerPoint?
- Review of a “Service Provider” Presentation Template
- Review of “Arena” business template for your professional presentations
- How to Change the Author’s Name in PowerPoint?
- How to Add Narration to Google Slides Presentation?
- Review of Marketing Plan .ppt Template: a Professional Tool for your Effective Work
- “Sunset” Design Template Review: Why do you Need the Pack?
- How to Open Google Slides in Android?