PowerPoint: How to change your contact information, links, logo
1. Open the presentation. Click on “View” tab in the top toolbar. Select “Slide Master” button.
2. Enter master slide editing mode and select the first slide. Delete the default logo and insert your own. Supported formats include .PNG and .JPG, but firstly we recommend you to paint your logo with integrated vector tools in PowerPoint. This will significantly improve a quality of your logo during the broadcast via the widescreen projectors and during the print of your presentation.
3. Any contact information can be edited as a plain text.
4. You can change/add links to social networks icons. Just select an icon (image/object) and open the context menu (left-click). In the pop-up menu select “Hyperlink …” Paste an address, link or email in the opened window, in the “Address” field. Click “OK”. You can change any link in a similar way.
5. After making all necessary changes in the top menu, click on the button “Close Master View”.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?