If you need to replace inserted photo\image with another, right-click on presentation photo to call the context sensitive menu. In the drop-out menu select “Change Picture…”, you’ll see a window where you can choose the new photo.
PowerPoint: Replacing inserted photo with another
Other Similar Posts
- How to Make PowerPoint Themes with a Custom Color Palette?
- How to Change the Check Spelling Language in PowerPoint?
- Review of a “Vivat” Free Template for Professional Business Presentations
- Review of “Retro” Free Template for your High-quality Presentations
- How to Show Guides & Ruler in PowerPoint?
- Review of a “Service Provider” Presentation Template
- Review of “Arena” business template for your professional presentations
- How to Change the Author’s Name in PowerPoint?