If you need to replace inserted photo\image with another, right-click on presentation photo to call the context sensitive menu. In the drop-out menu select “Change Picture…”, you’ll see a window where you can choose the new photo.
PowerPoint: Replacing inserted photo with another
Other Similar Posts
- How to embed a video in PowerPoint?
- How does PowerPoint make videos play automatically?
- How to select all slides in PowerPoint and move them?
- Instruction for using “The Ultimate Business Pack” + 20 Premium Color schemes
- How to lock an object, image, or text in PowerPoint?
- How to create a QR code? [Instruction + Video]
- The Benefits of Having a “Thank You” Slides? [Real Use Cases]
- How to Use the Gradient Fill in PowerPoint?