If you need to replace inserted photo\image with another, right-click on presentation photo to call the context sensitive menu. In the drop-out menu select “Change Picture…”, you’ll see a window where you can choose the new photo.
PowerPoint: Replacing inserted photo with another
Other Similar Posts
- How to Change Indents and Spacing in PowerPoint?
- 3 Ways to Reduce the Size of a PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Shapes: A Fast Tutorial
- How to Create Process Flow in PowerPoint?
- Making a Pyramid on PowerPoint (guide)
- How to Create an Organizational Chart in PowerPoint?
- How to Make Charts and Graphs in Microsoft PowerPoint?
- PowerPoint vs. Google Slides