If you need to replace inserted photo\image with another, right-click on presentation photo to call the context sensitive menu. In the drop-out menu select “Change Picture…”, you’ll see a window where you can choose the new photo.
PowerPoint: Replacing inserted photo with another
Other Similar Posts
- How to Make Charts and Graphs in Microsoft PowerPoint?
- PowerPoint vs. Google Slides
- How to Find the Word Count in PowerPoint?
- Removing a Logo from a PowerPoint Footer
- How to Highlight Text in PowerPoint?
- Best Slide Transitions and Animations for Presentations
- How to Make PowerPoint Themes with a Custom Color Palette?
- How to Change the Check Spelling Language in PowerPoint?