PowerPoint: How to set color themes (XML) in PowerPoint (MAC)
Please copy all the files from the folder “XML Files” to this folder:
MAC (Option 1)
MacintoshHD > Users:YourUserName > Library > Application Support > Microsoft:Office > User Templates > My Themes > Theme Colors
If your PowerPoint was running during the process of copying files, it is necessary to completely close and restart it for changes to take effect.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?