PowerPoint: How to set color themes (XML) in PowerPoint (Windows)
Please copy all files from the folder “XML Files” to this folder:
Windows 7 (Option 1)
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Document Themes 15\Theme Colors
Windows 7 (Option 2)
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\Document Themes 15
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\Document Themes\Theme Colors
If your PowerPoint was running during the process of copying files, it is necessary to completely close and restart it for changes to take effect.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?