PowerPoint: How to work with master slides
Information: Slide Master is responsible for the look (template) of your presentation. Standard information that is repeated on every slide (for example, logo) is added to the master slide and is automatically broadcasted to all content slides of your presentation. Moreover, editing tools and master slides settings allow you to change/customize a color scheme of the presentation, as well as its background and default fonts.
1. To enter the editing master slide mode click on “View” tab in the top toolbar. Select “Slide Master” button.
2. All major changes made in the first slide are displayed in the working area.
3. You can change a logo, a background or a color scheme of your presentation, standard fonts used as default and add links to the objects. After making all necessary changes in the top menu, click on the button “Close Master View”. All changes you’ve made will be applied to every content slide.
5. After making all necessary changes in the top menu, click on the button “Close Master View”.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?