PowerPoint: Working with vector maps
Vector maps in PowerPoint templates Site2MAX were created with built-in PowerPoint vector tools. If you’re interested in all the features, see: “Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations”.
In addition to the standard features in vector maps you can select individual regions or groups of regions by setting colors. Besides that you can use vector images of particular regions, removing all the unnecessary ones.
Other Similar Posts
- How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete, or Hide Slides in PowerPoint?
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Charts and Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint?
- How to Work With Tables for PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Several Images in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with GIFs in PowerPoint?
- How to Embed or Link an Excel File in PowerPoint?
- How to Work with Text in PowerPoint?