The author’s name is often used to identify the person who has created a PowerPoint. However, there are some cases when you might want to consider changing the author’s name. For example, you might have used someone else’s device to make the presentation, and want to make sure that you are credited as the author. To help you do this, let’s look at how to change the author’s point of view PowerPoint.
For a New Document
In some cases, you might want this change to apply to new documents, and any future documents created on the computer. For example, you might have just purchased the device second-hand and want to make sure that it is set up correctly. To do this, you will need to open a new PowerPoint presentation. Then, move to the File section in the top-left hand corner. Clicking on this will open a drop-down list. At the bottom, you should see a ribbon marked Options.
Options will bring up information about PowerPoint. Look for the one labeled Personalize Your Copy Of Microsoft Word. Click on this.
You will then be able to change the user name. To make sure that these values apply to future PowerPoints, you have to check the option labeled Always use these values regardless of sign-in to Office. Once you are happy, click OK and return to the presentation.
Changing the Name in an Existing Document
If you have already created the PowerPoint presentation, you will have to use this option to change the author’s point of view ppt. First, you will have to move to the File option in the top left-hand side of the screen and click on it. Next, move to the Info tab.
On the right-hand side of the screen, you should see the Related People option. Under this option, you will see the person currently listed at the author. In some cases, they might even have a picture attached. Below them, you should see the Add As Author option. Clicking on this will open a text box. You can then put in your own name. When you have finished, click the enter button.
Then, you will need to remove the original author from the author’s files, to make sure that you are listed as the only author. To do this, you will need to right-click on that person’s name. Right-clicking should create a drop-down list of options. On one of these, you should spot the ability to Remove Person. Select this.
You should now be listed at the only author’s point of view PowerPoint. To make sure that the changes are applied, you should save the document.
When creating a presentation, it’s essential to make sure that the right person gets credit for the slideshow. In some cases, this can mean changing the author’s name by modifying the information on PowerPoint. So, the next time that you work on a presentation, you can be confident that you will be listed as the author.How to Add Narration to Google Slides Presentation? How to Open Google Slides in Android? How to Save or Share a Google Slides Presentation?
Google Slides can be a great platform to create a presentation. By creating and storing your files in the cloud, you will be able to work on the slideshow from anywhere in the world. However, to do this effectively, you will need to know how to save and share your slides.
How to Save Google Slides
First, you might want to learn how to save your work. In Google Slides, this is a straightforward process. As you write, the document will be saved to the cloud automatically. The updated copy will be available the next time you open the Google Slides presentation.
How to Save Google Slides to Flash Drive
In some cases, you might want a physical copy of your presentation. This copy will allow you to alter it, even without access to the internet. For this reason, you might want to save it to a flash drive. To do this, you will need first to insert the drive into the computer. Then, you will have to download the file. You can do this by navigating to the File button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
Clicking on this button will open a drop-down menu. In this area, you will have to find and select the Download Asoption. This option will create another menu with a list of the formats that you can use. Select the one that will best suit your needs.
Once you download the file, you will have to open it and select the Save As option. Then, you have to select the Computer option. This option will bring up a list of all the files on your computer.
Navigate to the flash drive and click Save. In some cases, you might also have to adjust the title of the file.
How to Share Google Slides
Often, when you create a presentation, you might want other people to deliver their feedback to help you improve the project. One of the best ways of doing this is by sharing your slides with them. To Google Slides share, go to the Filebutton in the top left-hand corner. This button will open a menu. At the top of the page, you should see the Share icon. Clicking on this will allow you to choose to whom you send it. Often, the way you will share a file is by entering an email address. If you want to send a message explaining the message, you can click on the pencil icon. Once you have finished, you should hit the Done button.
Google Slides can be a great tool to employ when you are trying to create a presentation, allowing you to collaborate with your workmates and store the presentation in the cloud. So, use these tips to make sure that you always have access to your files.How to Make Google Slides Vertical? How to Add Animation on Google Slides? How to Print Google Slides Presentation? How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides? How to Add Transitions in Google Slides? How to Add Your Video or YouTube Video to Google Slides? How to Convert Google Slides to PowerPoint? How to Add Music to Google Slides?
Adding music to your Google Slides can help add extra interest to your presentation. The problem is that not everyone knows how to add audio to their Google Slides presentation. By reading on, you can learn all about how to add music to a Google Slides presentation and how this can help take your presentation to the next level. Here are the steps on how to add music to Google Slides.
There are a couple of different approaches: adding an audio file or adding audio using YouTube.
Using a Link from an Online Audio File
Adding a link to a music file from online sites like Grooveshark, Soundcloud, and Spotify is one of the easiest ways to add audio to your Google Slides presentation.
- After opening Google Slides, the first thing that you need to do is to select the slide to which you want to add the music.
- Next, you will click on the Insert option from the menu, then click Text Box. You could also click the Text Boxbutton on the toolbar. Once you do this, you can click on any part of the slide to create the text box automatically.
- After this, you will go to the online site of your choosing to get the perfect audio track for your presentation. Use the instructions on the website to copy the link.
- Paste the link to the track you have selected from the music website into the text box and resize it and move it to where you want it on the page.
- The music will play when the slide you have selected is presented.
Add music from file to Google Drive
- Click on the Insert option from the menu, then click Audio.
- In the window that opens, select your music file.
- Music added to your Google Slides presentation.
Using Links from YouTube
You could also use YouTube to get the link for your music. There are two approaches here. One method would follow the same procedure that was used for adding music with the audio link. Another way to do this is by putting the YouTube video directly into your presentation.
- Click on the slide that you want the music on, then click on the Insert button on the toolbar. Then, select Video on that menu.
- Go to YouTube to find the music video that you want to use. Click the link information on this video, then go back to the slide to insert the video.
- While you still have the video selected, choose the Format Options on the toolbar.
- Click on the arrow button next to the Video Playback button and check the option for Autoplay When Presenting. This option makes it so that the video will play automatically without you having to stop in the middle of your presentation to play the music video.
- You can resize the video as needed.
These are two ways that you can add that extra pop to your presentation that will draw the attention of your audience. Sometimes just reading words doesn’t have the impact that you want but adding music can make your presentation stand out and keep everyone’s attention on your program.How to Add, Embed or Change Fonts in PowerPoint?
One of the essential design elements in any presentation is the font. Different fonts add different meanings to a text. Some will help reinforce your message, while others may well take away from it. It is, therefore, a necessary skill to know how to add, embed, or change fonts in PowerPoint.
How to Add Fonts:
- PowerPoint automatically displays all of the fonts that you have downloaded to your computer. Therefore, you have to download fonts to your computer.
- Go to Google Fonts, then select whichever font you want by clicking the “+” button. Open the tab that appears at the bottom of your screen.
- The Regular style will automatically be selected, but if you want additional styles, click on Customize and select the ones you want.
- Finally, to install the fonts you have selected, click the download button ⬇, and they will appear on your list in PowerPoint when you open the app.
How to Embed Fonts:
- Click on the tab in the top left corner of your screen that says File.
- Click Options.
- Click on the Save At the bottom, you will see the checkbox that says Embed fonts in the file. Select that option.
- There are two sub-categories under the checkbox. If you select the top one, only the characters that you used in the presentation will be embedded, which means that the size of your file won’t increase by any drastic amount. However, if you select the second option, all characters will be embedded, and the size of your file will be increased significantly. An increased file size will allow you to work on your project on any computer.
- Finally, click, OK.
How to Change Fonts:
- Select the text boxes for which font you want to change.
- Go to the Home tab and move to the Font section. Click on the arrow to reveal a list of all of the fonts. Choose the font that you feel that best fits your presentation.
- If you want to change the font of all of the text in your presentation, click on the View Here you will find Slide Master in the Master view group of the tab. Click on it.
- Select the first slide on the list that you will find on the left side of your screen, then select the text boxes of which you want to change the font. Note: the top textbox will adjust the fonts of the titles on all of your slides, while the other textbox will change the fonts of all of the other text in your slides.
- Now go to the Font group in the Home tab and select the desired font, as explained earlier.
- Another option to change fonts is to go the Fonts option in the Slide Master You will find this in the Background group. Use the drop-down option to choose the font that you want.
- Once you are happy with your new fonts, click the Close Master View button to go back to the standard view.
Fonts are such a powerful tool to use in any representation, and knowing how to work with them is very important. Follow these simple steps to familiarize yourself with the way it works and feel good knowing that fonts will never get the better of you again.How to Convert PowerPoint to Google Slides?
Do you have a PowerPoint presentation already created but need to turn it into a Google Slides presentation? Converting your PowerPoint presentation to Google Slides is a more manageable approach than just starting over from scratch. Learning how to convert PowerPoint to Google Slides is an essential skill that can make creating these presentations a lot easier, especially if different projects require different programs. This article will show you how to convert PPT to Google Slides so that you can easily handle this process next time you need to.
There are a few ways to do this: by converting the file, importing it, or using the Drag and Drop feature.
Converting PowerPoint to Google Slides
- The first step is to open Google Drive.
- Once you open Google Drive, you will need to select New and go down to where it says, File Upload.
- Choose the PowerPoint presentation that you want to convert.
- After you have uploaded your PowerPoint presentation, right-click and select the option Open With, then choose Google Slides.
- Select the File option on the toolbar, then choose Save As Google Slides.
Convert PowerPoint to Google Slides by Importing the Slides
- You start with the same step as opening up your Google Drive.
- Select the Slides option, then open up the Blank Presentation.
- Once you have loaded the new presentation, choose the File option from the menu at the top, then select Import Slides.
- Upload your PowerPoint Presentation here.
Using Drag and Drop
If the file is on your local computer, you can use the simple Drag and Drop approach.
- You will start with opening Google Docs, then choosing Slides.
- At the top of the screen, where the upper-right corner of the app, you will see a File Picker option.
- This screen has an option for Upload, where you can drag a file from your computer.
- Open the folder where your PowerPoint presentation is located.
- While the file is uploading, you will see a message. As soon as it’s complete, you can move onto opening the file. You should notice that it appears as you would want it to with Google Slides.
As you can see, this is a straightforward process, no matter which one of these steps you choose to use.
Even with how great the Google Suite is, sometimes people prefer the older approach of using the Microsoft tools to create their PowerPoint presentations. Whether you prefer using PowerPoint or don’t have the patience to learn a new approach, you can approach these presentations in any way that makes you happier. The problem with PowerPoint is that sharing with others and receiving feedback on your presentation isn’t as easy as it is with Google Slides. That’s why Google Slides has become the leading approach for these days. Now you can get the best of both worlds, allowing you to create on PowerPoint then converting your files when you’re done.How to Add Music to PowerPoint?
To add a little more personality to your presentation, you might want to add music. Music can also help you underline essential points. Let’s look at how to add music to PowerPoint.
Step One: Download the Song to Your Computer
First, you will need to make sure that you have downloaded the song. If you want to use multiple songs, you might want to use an audio editing program to make it into one file. Such software will ensure that it doesn’t skip between slides.
Step Two: Go to the Insert Tab
Next, you need to insert the audio. To do so, go to the slide on which you want the song to start playing. Then, move to the Insert tab.
Once there, move to the Audio section, which can be found on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step Three: Choose the Audio File You Want to Use
When you click the Audio tab, you will be given two options. In this case, you will need to select the Audio From My PC Option. This selection will bring up a list of files on your computer. Then move to the area where the audio file is stored and highlight it. Then click the Insert button at the bottom of the screen. If you want to narrate over the slides, you can opt to Record Audio. This choice will use the computer’s microphone to record your voice as you talk over the slides.
Step Four: Customize Your Playback Options
You also have some control over how music playback works within your presentation. To do this, you will need to select the Music icon, which should appear on the slide. Once the Music icon is chosen, you will bring up a selection of audio options in the Playback tab. Here, you should select the Play in Background option.
Step Five: Control the Volume
Finally, after adding PowerPoint music, you want to control the volume of the audio. Controlling the loudness will ensure that it doesn’t overwhelm the audience, or make it difficult for them to hear your presentation. For this reason, you should click on the Sound icon, which will bring up multiple icons. Then, click on the Volume icon. This choice will present you with a drop-down menu of options.
To make sure you get it right, try giving the presentation at each of these volume levels. Doing this testing will provide you with a better indication of which one will work best. After selecting the right one, make sure to save the PowerPoint, making these changes permanent.
Adding audio to your presentation can be a great way to get people’s attention, making sure that they are engaged. Hopefully, you now know how to put music in ppt. So, use these options and create more interesting PowerPoints today.