Google Slides Knowledge base
In this section you will find practical tips on how to use Google Slides. The Google Slides tutorial will teach you how to create beautiful, functional, and memorable presentations without wasting a lot of time.
The features of G Slides are infinite and constantly expanding, which is why this collection of tips, instructions, and tutorials is also updated and expanded with new lessons, articles, and courses.
How to use Google Docs and Google Slides online
Google Slides is part of the online software generally called Google Docs. So many tips are universal and you can use them in all Google Docs applications.
Learn new skills with Google Slides quickly and easily. This knowledge will be useful to you throughout your entire career, no matter what your professional field is.
Google Slides tutorial for beginners and advanced
- How to Use Crop Image Tools in Google Slides?
- How to Create a Timeline in Google Slides?
- How to Use Gradient Fill in Google Slides?
- How to Rotate Text, Objects, and Images in Google Slides?
- How to Arrange and Align Objects on Google Slides?
- How to Change Language Settings on Google Slides?
- How to Add Watermarks to Google Slides?
- How to Reduce the Size of a Google Slides Presentation?
- How to Create a Pie Chart in Google Slides?