Keynote Knowledge base
Apple Keynote Mac is free software available to all MAC users. The functionality of Keynote is extensive, as powerful as its popular competitors, and in many cases even better.
In this section, I have prepared detailed instructions and a Keynote tutorial that will help you understand how to use Keynote on MAC.
Create impressive and memorable presentations, and work with infographics, interactive charts and diagrams, and animated slides – you can learn all this by using my tutorials and tips. Most of the tutorials are suitable for beginners and don’t require any special skills.
Learn to create Keynote presentations quickly and efficiently because this skill will be useful to you no matter what you do.
Apple Keynote Tutorial for Beginners
- How to change contact information, links and logo on all slides
- How to work with master slides?
- How to change colors in the presentation?
- What filling options can be used for the elements?
- How to work with content slides?
- Vector elements: infographics, illustrations, maps
- How to use iconic fonts?
- Inserting and editing photos – Drag & Drop function
- Changing data in the charts and graphs
- Changing colors in the charts and graphs
- Exporting slides in PNG, JPG, TIFF
- Working with vector maps