License for “Free” Subscribers and Unregistered users
This type of license is applied to all templates that are downloaded using Free Subscriber registration (the site, the plugin, the application, the extension), citing in social networks or without registration in demo mode.
Attention! Speaking about creating presentations based on a template, we mean making a unique product whose main value will be your content.
- Use the template for commercial and non-commercial purposes an unlimited number of times to create your own presentations;
- Create your own presentations based on a template an unlimited number of times;
- Create presentations based on a template for your clients;
- Export templates to other formats with the subsequent presentations creation;
- Partially use our templates to create presentations that are distributed (sold) on Graphicriver, Envato, Creativemarket and other services provided that the value of your product will be more than 90% due to your own work.
- specify a link like “HiSlide.io free templates for PowerPoint, Keynote, Google slides”. We recommend that you place this citing on the first and last slide of the presentation, or on the slide with gratitude. If you post your presentation in the network, it is acceptable to place a clickable link to the web page with a description on your page.
You should not:
- Upload presentation templates’ files on websites and archives for downloading;
- Resell templates on graphicriver, envato, creativemarket, and other services (see the exceptions above).
We will be grateful if you write a post about our service, share information about us on your social networks or write us a feedback. This will help us to continue creating free templates and become better for you!