PowerPoint Knowledge base
Welcome to the PowerPoint tutorial section. In this section I have collected instructions, tips, and tutorials so that you can learn Microsoft Office PowerPoint faster and easier.
I am a marketer, but I have also been creating PowerPoint presentations professionally for over 7 years. For me, a presentation is a way to simply and convincingly deliver information to an audience. And PowerPoint is the world’s most popular tool for creating presentations with unlimited possibilities.
It’s not possible to learn PowerPoint 100% because new features appear with every update. But it is possible to develop the necessary skills to make your work with this software effective.
Start with the basic how to use PowerPoint tutorials and then expand your knowledge because it is useful in any professional activity.
Full PowerPoint Tutorial for Beginners
- How to install a font on your Windows PC
- How to install a font on your MAC
- How to change your contact information, links, logo
- How to work with master slides
- How to set color themes (XML) in PowerPoint (Windows)
- How to set color themes (XML) in PowerPoint (MAC)
- How to change a color scheme of the presentation to a different preinstalled color scheme
- How to change your presentation colors to colors of your brand
- How to work with content slides
- Vector elements: infographics, icons, illustrations
- Inserting photos – “Drag & Drop” function
- Replacing inserted photo with another
- Changing the data in charts, diagrams
- Changing the color of charts, diagrams
- Working with vector maps