Free fishbone diagram template
What is the Free fishbone diagram template slide for?
Cause-effect diagram – is a tool that allows you to identify the most significant factors that affect the final result. The Free fishbone diagram template is designed to help you in this task and be assistant in the diagram creation.
The purpose of the scheme is to determine the dominant factors affecting the quality index, and on this basis to develop a structured sustainable, mobile and flexible system.
Because of its appearance, the diagram is often called a “fish bone”.
The main advantages of the method are:
- the development of creativity;
- finding interdependencies between causes and effects,
- determining the significance of causes.
The Ishikawa diagram can be used, first of all, in the management of product quality. In addition, it can be used in the design of new products, modernization of production processes and in other cases. It can be built by one person and a group of people in preliminary discussion. As a result of the use of this tool in its activities, the company is able to systematize the causes of the problem under consideration in a fairly simple way, while selecting the most important ones and prioritizing them through ranking.
The composition of the slide
This premade slide for Google slide represents a schematic type of fishbone diagrams. The central long bar is the problem, the bones that are represented as the line segments are the factors, causes. Besides, its structure, the slide has all necessary and useful tools: vector elements, necessary Aspect ratios, standard fonts, retina ready. All these elements are applied to make your work as effective and convenient as possible. One more plus is that this template is available free. You can just download it and create analysis.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. Perfect quality in any case is guaranteed. Even if you demonstrate the template on high-resolution displays, you can be sure that there won’t be any visible defects.
- Editable vector elements. Built-in tools (size, colors, shape, etc) can be edited in a few clicks.
- Free download. No need to pay for this slide. A perfect opportunity to get a high-quality slide free!
- A multipurpose slide. It is used in the development and continuous improvement of products. The template is a tool that helps to provide a systematic approach to determining the actual causes of problems.
- A premade easy-to-use slide. It is possible to make analysis in a few minutes. Thus, you will be able to save time and simplify working process.
- Free 24/7 support.