What is this Marketing Mix Chart slide for?
A standard classic complex marketing usually includes the following elements:
- product – product, goods, services and everything that is associated with them, for example, packaging, labelling, name of products;
- price – product’s price (in relation to competitors and the demand of the market);
- place – the way the product comes to the consumer, how and where it is laid out on the shelves, how it is sold;
- promotion – the way the product is promoted, all the tools used by trade marketing.
Thus, the marketing mix is understood as variables that are controlled by marketing. It is complex (simultaneous and systemic) work with these variables that allows to achieve a marketing result. To make this work easier and quicker, you can use Marketing Mix Chart that will help you to make projects, present information un a clear logical way. In accordance with the concept of a marketing mix, the company, in the framework of marketing activities:
- estimate and correct the quality of the invented and realized goods and services;
- develops a product (commodity) policy, pricing policy, marketing policy and communication policy;
- provide the final goods needed on the market,
- provide services, conducting a program of trade marketing to stimulate sales and promote the product.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality
- A printable template
- Built-in tools
- Modern design
- A multipurpose slide
- A premade easy-to-use template
- Free 24/7 support
Apart from all above-mentioned advantages, you can see that the slide is well-structured. The data and information can be presented without difficulties for understanding. Moreover, using a professional premade template, you ensure to create a good reputation and attract the listeners.