What is Maslow pyramid for google slides for?
This is the sample of the template for the Maslow pyramid for google slides. It is a premade unique element that allows explaining Maslow’s hierarchy of human needs.
Abraham Maslow is a famous psychologist, he devoted most of his life to analyzing a person’s needs and structuring them a hierarchy pyramid. According to Maslow’s theory of motivation, a person can’t satisfy spiritual needs until his physiological desires are not satisfied.
Thus, the first and lowest level of the pyramid – its basis – is survival or physiological needs (these are food, water, sleep). Next, the need for security comes. It is followed by approval and respect; the next level is the need for knowledge. The highest stage of Maslow’s pyramid – is self-actualization. It can be achieved only when all the previous needs are satisfied.
Our slide helps to vividly and clearly visualize this information and make the topic more comprehensible.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. Looking through Maslow’s hierarchy of needs examples made with the help of our slide, users understand that the template is free of defects. It was approved while testing. We guarantee that the slide looks perfect on all screens.
- Editable vector elements.
- Free download. Every user who wants to create a presentation on Maslow’s hierarchy can download the slide in a few clicks. The template is free and its download takes just a few seconds.
- Multipurpose slide. The slide is used in different spheres of activity when it’s time to speak about Maslow psychology.
- Easy-to-use premade element. The use of the slide with Maslow pyramid for google slides allows simplifying work, saving time for other tasks, as well as making professional high-quality projects. Not only experienced users can work with the element; it will be clear even for newbies.
- Free 24/7 support.