What is the Maslow’s needs pyramid for Google slides for?
Our template for Maslow’s needs pyramid for Google Slides is a convenient useful tool for dozens of users who are going to create presentations on this topic. The combination of a five-level multicolored pyramid and a text block makes the slide. Its main benefits are:
- The ability to visualize information;
- The ability to simplify the topic explanation and perception;
- The ability to make presentations and speeches more vivid and attractive.
According to Abraham Maslow theory, there are five main levels of human needs. When a person satisfies the lowest level, he/ she goes to a higher stage. Traditionally, the lowest level is physiological or survival needs (food, sleep, water). A hungry person can’t think about his/ her spiritual state. Then, the person should feel secure. The third level is its relations with the surrounding society (friendship, love). The next level is the need to be approved or respected. The highest level is self –actualization. It is the level of spiritual harmony.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. When describing Abraham Maslow hierarchy of needs with the help of the slide, listeners won’t see any defects or problems with quality. The element was tested. Our specialists guarantee that the slide will look perfect on all screens.
- Editable vector elements.
- Free download. The slide for Maslow’s hierarchy is available for free and can be downloaded in a few clicks. It is an opportunity to get a professional tool.
- Multipurpose slide. The template is used for the explanation of Maslow self-actualized model. It can be found in the economy, business, or sociology.
- Easy-to-use premade element. The use of the slide with the Maslow’s needs pyramid for Google slides will significantly simplify our work and make it more efficient, quick, and convenient. Such tasks as presentations creation will take just a few minutes. The slide is quite easy either for experienced or unskilled users.
- Free 24/7 support.