What is the Porter diamond model example slide for?
Porter’s five forces analysis – is the basic model for assessing the prospects of the current or new industry. The method was developed by Professor Michael Porter in 1979. Our Porter diamond model example is dedicated to this topic and allows you to express information clearly.
This tool can be used more effectively to conduct market research and strategic planning in the company.
Among other things, the analysis of Porter’s five competitive forces allows the company to identify its main competitive advantages and, accordingly, to achieve a more favorable position on the market.
Porter identified 5 forces that determine the company’s position within the industry:
- The probability of new enterprises appearing on the market – it leads to an increase in the level of competition and, consequently, a decrease in profitability.
- Analysis of existing competitive struggle – this option is extremely important and is a decisive factor, allowing to determine the current state of the company in the industry.
- Presence of substitute products – is a serious threat to the company, as it can increase the consumers’ preferences due to price changes, and, therefore, have impact on the demand.
- The power of suppliers – they can significantly affect the activities of the enterprise, for example, by changing the prices of the necessary for the company resources, services, etc.
- The power of consumers – has significant influence on the company’s activities, for example, by changing the sensitivity of customers to price changes.
This model is very popular and widely used by all segments of economic environment. Thus, we provide a premade template that will be a kind of assistant if you’re going to deal with this model.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. This option is crucial; it guarantees you a convenient stable work. You can use any high-resolution displays to present your projects without fears – there won’t be any defects. In any case, the quality o the slide will remain perfect.
- Editable vector elements. It is possible to edit any vector elements.
- A multipurpose slide. Due to the popularity of the model, this slide is largely used by different enterprises, factories as well as banks, companies, etc.
- An easy-to-use premade slide. This slide is a perfect option for busy employees and businessmen. It helps to create projects in a few minutes and save time!
- Free 24/7 support.