What is the slide for?
Porter five forces model template is widely used to help you to
- understand the structure of the industry,
- analyze its attractiveness in terms of profit,
- evaluate competition,
- and develop a business strategy.
The model was introduced by Michael Porter at the Harvard Business School in 1979 and has become the most popular scheme among marketers and businessmen.
The purpose of the model: the organization should search for a field in which it is protected from competitive forces, or create a unique business model and make higher profit.
The analysis of competitive forces is carried out by identifying 5 main competitive forces:
- Bargaining power of suppliers – how much is the position of suppliers, how many potential suppliers are there, are they able to dictate prices, raise prices?
- Bargaining power of buyers – can buyers demand a price reduction, how strong is the position of buyers, can they unite and carry out joint purchases?
- Rivalry among the players – is there a leader player, is there a strong competition between the participants, is there a dominant group?
- Entry of competitors – how easy is it for new companies to enter the market, what are the barriers to enter the industry, how easy can they compete?
- Threat of substitutes – how simple is it to replace a product or service at a lower price and with greater functionality?
Such model is a necessary useful tool for any factory, company, enterprise. It is a perfect option for making a complete informative analysis.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. Choosing this slide, you can be sure that your template remains its excellent quality. Demonstrating it on any high-resolution displays, there won’t be defects (blurred lines, visible pixels). A high-quality slide will present you as a professional and create a positive impression.
- Editable vector elements. There is an opportunity to edit all vector elements. This option is designed to make work easier and more convenient.
- A multipurpose slide. The Porter’s 5 competitive forces model is widely used by all businessmen who deal with any kind of business. Thus, the template can be used by everyone who works in a company, deals with marketing, strategy development, analysis making.
- An easy-to-use premade slide. Moreover, the template can significantly save time. You’ll be able to create works in a few minutes.
- Free 24/7 support.