What is the Porters matrix slide for?
The Porter’s matrix slide is our premade template designed for a Porter’s five forces model that is a tool for analyzing the competitive conditions prevailing on the market and allowing you to assess how important each of the five forces regarding your company. This model allows you to determine how attractive this or that industry for your company.
Michael Porter identified 5 forces (factors) that affect the company in the industry and its profit:
- new competitors – new players on the market;
- existing competitors;
- companies that offer substitute products;
- influence of suppliers;
- influence of buyers.
Each of these forces puts pressure on the industry, pushing it to perfect competition. Successful companies can apply their unique strengths (networks, core competencies, etc.) Therefore, taking into account advanced competitive conditions, it becomes increasingly difficult to gain an advantage. For this reason, markets with less pressure are frequently viewed as more profitable or attractive.
Owners or employees of existing companies can analyze five forces together with other tools, such as PEST and SWOT, to understand the external factors that may affect their business as well as how to improve their companies’ sustainability.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. Frequently, speakers face such problems when their presentations lose quality or related inconveniencies. Due to this characteristic, you can work confidently and freely. If you have to demonstrate the project or analysis on high-resolution displays, the template will perfectly cope with this task. You won’t see any visible defects.
- Editable vector elements. Due to these tools, the process of presentations creation is significantly simplified. You can edit colors, size and other built-in elements.
- A multipurpose slide. It is a necessary useful tool for any enterprise, marketing or business organization, company. The analysis of Porter’s five forces is an important tool for anyone who is considering a new venture in the existing industry or is trying to assess the strategic position of an existing company. Even citizens who want to invest in companies can use this model to assess the future of the company.
- An easy-to-use premade slide. With this template, your audience won’t get bored, but will be involved in the topic and easily follow the issue. Moreover, you’ll be able to make projects in several minutes.
- Free 24/7 support.