Since the 1960s and to our days, SWOT analysis has been widely used in the strategic planning process. As the SWOT model appeared, the analysts got a strategic tool that helped their intellectual work. SWOT analysis allowed analysts to formulate known but unsystematic or disjointed notions about the company and the competitive environment represented as a logically coordinated scheme of interaction of threats, strengths, opportunities, and weaknesses.
As a rule, SWOT-analysis, i.e. an analysis of the weaknesses and strengths of the organization, threats and opportunities from the external environment is carried out using auxiliary tables (matrices). The Company SWOT Analysis PowerPoint template includes a designer matrix represented on the single unique slides.
The advantages of the template:
- High quality – the slide’s excellent quality is approved and remained in any case.
- A printable slide – the possibility to print the handouts.
- Modern design – unique creative design supports your image and make the presentation successful.
- Built-in tools – edit vector elements in a few clicks.
- Standard fonts.
- A multipurpose slide – suitable for marketing and business.
- A ready-made easy-to-use template – allows to work quickly and qualitatively.
- Free 24/7 support.