The abbreviation, or more precisely, the acronym, SWOT was firstly introduced by Professor C. Andrews at a business conference in Harvard in 1963.
In general, SWOT analysis is a method of strategic planning that can be used to assess the phenomena and factors that can affect the object of research.
Over time, this type of strategic analysis and planning has gained considerable popularity, mainly due to the fact that it does not contain specific economic categories and is suitable not only for the analysis of a company or a separate business project – there are successful examples of SWOT analysis for states, municipalities, international and public organizations.
The Free SWOT template PowerPoint will help you to conduct a full-scale research, present a precise analysis of high quality.
The advantages of the template:
- High quality – the slide’s excellent quality is approved.
- A printable slide – print the handouts without worries.
- Modern design – creates a positive impression.
- Built-in tools – edit vector elements in a few clicks.
- A multipurpose slide – is widely used in business and marketing.
- A ready-made easy-to-use template – is able to save time, help you in working process, simplify work.
- Free download – you can get this template absolutely free!
- Free 24/7 support.