What is the Fishbone template PPT slide for?
The essence of this methodical technique is the establishment of cause-effect relationships between the object of analysis and factors influencing it, making a grounded choice. In addition, the method allows you to develop skills in working with information and the ability to set and solve problems.
The Fishbone template PPT is one unique slide that helps to develop this method and provide you a schematic way of topics considering.
What is Fishbone?
Fishbone is a schematic diagram in the form of a fish skeleton. Such a diagram is widely known as Ishikawa, named in honor of a Japanese professor, who invented this method of structural analysis of cause-effect relationships.
Fishbone schemes enable:
- organize the work of participants in pairs or groups;
- develop critical thinking;
- visualize the relationship between causes and effects;
- rank the factors in terms of their significance.
With the help of the scheme, one can provide a solution of any complicated situation, finding new ideas each time. Its use during a brainstorming session will be quite effective.
Depending on the age category, aims of the audience, the scheme can have a horizontal or vertical view. One slide has a horizontal type.
The structure of the scheme
The scheme includes four main blocks represented in the form of a head, tail, upper and lower bones. The connecting link is the main bone or the spine of the fish.
- The head is a problem, a question or an issue that is subject to analysis.
- Upper bones fix the basic concepts of the topic, the reasons that led to the problem.
- Lower bones (depicted opposite) are facts that confirm the existence of formulated reasons, or the essence of the concepts indicated on the diagram.
- The tail is the answer to the question under consideration, conclusions.
The Fishbone method suggests concepts ranking, therefore the most important for solving the main problem facts are located closer to the head. All notes should be concise, accurate, and reflect only the essence of concepts.
The composition of the slide
The slide represents a schematic fishbone model. Instead of a traditional fish head and spine, here you can see a long bar with line segments. It is equipped with necessary Aspect ratio, Retina ready, standard fonts and all useful built-in tools. Here, you can put brief notes and consistently describe the problem. The slide is supported by various PowerPoint versions, including the new ones.
The advantages of the slide:
- High quality. Nowadays, one has a wide range of various office equipment and modern devices that are used at meetings. If you choose our slide, you can be sure that if you present the project on any high-resolution displays (be it projectors, tablets, etc.), there won’t be defects (such as visible pixels, blurred segments). Your listeners will be impressed with a high quality of your template and you create a good reputation proving yourself as a professional.
- Editable vector elements. Due to built-in tools applied to this slide, you can edit any vector element in two clicks.
- A multipurpose slide. This slide will be appropriate in any project. As it has a minimalistic design and convenient composition, you can add it to various marketing and business projects.
- A premade easy-to-use slide. This slide will make your work easier as all you will have to do is insert information, notes, data. You’ll be able to create presentations, analyzes in a few minutes. The slide is well-structured and easy to use. Thus, even the users who don’t have skills will easily understand how to use the slide.
- Free 24/7 support.