What is this tree diagram forGoogle Slides for?
This tree diagram forGoogle Slides represents a two-level hierarchy with the main subject at the top of the slide. Five multicolored circles are branched from the top. Each of them consists of an icon and a short text block. An additional block is attached to each circle at the bottom.
This diagram is a perfect visualization tool that helps users to clearly describe a topic, diversify a speech and interestingly represent some ideas. The shape of the tree diagram can be used to:
- Structure some knowledge, information;
- Create a hierarchy of data;
- Find out the causes of a problem;
- Identify effective measures of questions solving;
- Make the analysis of reasons of a certain problem.
The template is used in a great variety of spheres including marketing, advertising, and business. It will be useful when a presentation is full of text information or overloaded with complex notions/ data. This slide will help to add vividness to a speech and presentation.
The advantages of the slide:
- Perfect quality. All simple tree diagrams represented on our site are of high quality. This one is not an exception. Choosing this element, users can forget about problems with quality and freely display presentations with this slide on high-resolution screens.
- Free download. It is possible to download this simple tree diagram for free. Just a few clicks and the template is ready to help you to make presentations.
- Multipurpose element. The diagram will be a useful element for marketing presentation as well as business reports and projects. Employees choose it to display possible ways of problems solving, systematize information and show the hierarchy of some issues.
- Easy-to-use and premade template. The aim of this tree diagram for Google Slides is to simplify the processes of presentations creation and information perception.